Nation Of Islam Member Philip Muhammad Shares A Story Of Suge Knight & Farrakhan..& Suge Disrespect

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps

Been looking for this

Disclaimer
this was around the time of the run-over situation. but its interesting.

DEED...VERY DEEP!

The fight is Mike Tyson Vs. Frank Bruno we leave the MGM , I’m fresh off the Eddie Murphy detail and called to Minister Farrakhan’s room. We meet at his room and his Son Capt. Mustapha and about 15 FOI head to Club 662 on behalf of Min. Farrakhan to try and make peace with Suge Knightand Puffy because Diddy says he wants NO ISSUE with Death Row .

We arrive at 662 and ready for whatever, At the booth is Suge with his Derby hat on , wearing red and puffin a cigar with his crew. Capt. Mustapha says what his Father requested directly and respectfully but in true Muslim manner.

This Wicked Santa Suit Evil Mother fukker says β€œ I hear you and I’ll think about it” and then puffs his smoke in the air . Mustapha made a move to go for that bytch , We say No Sir , NO SIR , He gathers his composure and no lie THAT DUDE ( Suge) SAW DEATH! He knew he went too far and as far as I’m concerned he has never ben the same since that moment.

Few months later same city Pac gets murdered and you know the rest. He had his chance and in his β€œignorance and arrogance” he scoffed at Peace.

We went back to Minister Farrakhan’s room reported the response and Min. Farrakhan’s was up at 4am playing his Violin , business as usual.

Suge Knight is doomed for a long life

LevelUp

Daps

LevelUp

Daps
yep. bugs made another thread where he did the same thing at this summit

LevelUp

Daps
crazy story