Nation Of Islam Member Philip Muhammad Shares A Story Of Suge Knight & Farrakhan..& Suge Disrespect

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
I do not live in usa but do people are really scared of NOI

Can y all explain this to me, i only know minister farrakhan

I remember jim jones tellin a story about him

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps

Most of them are good respectful dudes

Well disciplined

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth

aint nobody scared of them nikkas :stopitslime:

black muslims are fukking c00ns as far as im concerned (same with black Christians). This is coming from a nikka who lives in a city with a HIGH population of black muslims. nikkas just love embracing the religions of their slave masters :snoop:

I wont even get into their arrogance. most of them think theyre better than you (which isnt humble at all) and just try to convert you. I know a muslim nikka who thinks its ok to smoke and drink...as long as he does it with his left hand. I know another one who eats, drinks, and smokes weed all day during ramadan and he says he does other good deeds to make up for it. These nikkas also wear dresses.

AND the NOI killed Malcom X

fukk farrakhan and them noi nikkas

jackson35

Banned
Daps
aint nobody scared of them nikkas :stopitslime:

black muslims are fukking c00ns as far as im concerned (same with black Christians). This is coming from a nikka who lives in a city with a HIGH population of black muslims. nikkas just love embracing the religions of their slave masters :snoop:

I wont even get into their arrogance. most of them think theyre better than you (which isnt humble at all) and just try to convert you. I know a muslim nikka who thinks its ok to smoke and drink...as long as he does it with his left hand. I know another one who eats, drinks, and smokes weed all day during ramadan and he says he does other good deeds to make up for it. These nikkas also wear dresses.

AND the NOI killed Malcom X

fukk farrakhan and them noi nikkas
proof the noi killed malcolm. the coroner report does not corroborate with what was told to us. 2= if you saw so called muslim doing any of that slave shyt, they are not muslim

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
@Keyser Soze

dont PM me again you fukking fakkit, go fukk your father. Id beat the shyt down your fukking leg and forcefeed you pork pepperoni you p*ssy.

hot salami bacon :stopitslime:

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Keyser Soze

dont PM me again you fukking fakkit, go fukk your father. Id beat the shyt down your fukking leg and forcefeed you pork pepperoni you p*ssy.

hot salami bacon :stopitslime:
nikka getcha pillowbiting strawberry juice sipping ass the fukk outta this thread CAC. Every black thread you spewing some bullshyt.

Ol hoe ass mofo.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
nikka getcha pillowbiting strawberry juice sipping ass the fukk outta this thread CAC. Every black thread you spewing some bullshyt.

Ol hoe ass mofo.

not a cac...also not a fukking idiot.

EVERY religious black person is a fukkin c00n. plain and simple. adopting the religions of your slave masters. fukking pathetic :hhh:

dont pm me again you fukkin fakkit. i dont know how you get down, but i only accept pms from women.

log off and reevaluate your fakkit ass fukking homo life and ideals

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not a cac...also not a fukking idiot.

EVERY religious black person is a fukkin c00n. plain and simple. adopting the religions of your slave masters. fukking pathetic :hhh:

dont pm me again you fukkin fakkit. i dont know how you get down, but i only accept pms from women.

log off and reevaluate your fakkit ass fukking homo life and ideals
Man I'm going to neg you and say what I want. And you are a fukking idiot. You'll say you don't care about religion yet comments on a religious thread. You wasting energy and you a fukking CAC until proven otherwise.

Deal with the shyt ol p*ssy ass sauerkraut eating bytch.