Natural Ladies, what is your natural story/ experience ?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
You're bald?

Also I think the whole natural wave is :noah: but I think I'm one of the few that will admit that I have no problem with weaves. There's this girl I work with that's natural and she's had the baby fro since I've been there, her shyt just won't grow and it looks terrible on her.
I am in a perpetual state of baldness :francis:
and :mjcry: at your coworker, sounds like me
I think weaves are fine as long as you maintain your hairline and dont hate yourself
there are natural looking weaves too :yeshrug:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I am in a perpetual state of baldness :francis:
and :mjcry: at your coworker, sounds like me
I think weaves are fine as long as you maintain your hairline and dont hate yourself
there are natural looking weaves too :yeshrug:

So you're literally bald or just have really short hair. Biiiiiig difference to me. As far as the girl at work, she looks terrible :lolbron: she would benefit from any kind of weave but she's the type that doesn't take care of her appearance that well and it shows.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You're bald?

Also I think the whole natural wave is :noah: but I think I'm one of the few that will admit that I have no problem with weaves. There's this girl I work with that's natural and she's had the baby fro since I've been there, her shyt just won't grow and it looks terrible on her.

She need to give it tender love and care.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
1.Why did you really go natural?
To see what my natural hair was like. I've a perm for as long as I could remember so I decided to try something different.

2. What was your experience with/ thoughts of of your hair before?
Its hair. I know it can grow long but I've always cut it down to shoulder length, plus its grows fast so i would have no problem cutting it short, medium, layers. It was also (and still is) super thick.

3. Have you ever backslid?
Nah, it will be 2yrs in May. I'm happy with it.

4. Did something discourage/has someone or something either discouraged you?
I had a ex who told me that if I ever cut my hair or started wearing it nappy he'd leave me cuz he didn't want a woman who was bald headed
5. Would you ever get a perm again?
Nah, I'm good. Natural is difficult to maintain but not as difficult as wearing it straight.
6. Regrets?
Hmmmm....nah.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
So you're literally bald or just have really short hair. Biiiiiig difference to me. As far as the girl at work, she looks terrible :lolbron: she would benefit from any kind of weave but she's the type that doesn't take care of her appearance that well and it shows.
details? :ohhh:
and really short hair, growing out a fade

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
details? :ohhh:
and really short hair, growing out a fade

Fades aren't so bad, some girls can pull it off. I know a girl that has one, she's my buddy and I can't imagine her any other way. Lol she wears ratty clothes and is kinda sloppy looking like her whole body is depressed. Her hair is in a small manny fresh fro and she always puts a headband on it. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to run your fingers through it. :scust: it doesn't help that she always feels the need to say she doesn't put anything at all in her hair and hasn't cut it in like 2 years if I'm not mistaken

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Buy her some oils and butters.
She need to love her hair. :mjcry:

She need to love herself. :mjcry:

Can't be out there for umpteen years with a baby fro. It gotsta grow. :noah:

Yeah but she likes me a lot, to the point where it's uncomfortable :pachaha: I really hate talking to her

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Cause you mean

I'm pretty much the complete opposite of mean... :comeon: You know that

Check this out
vvvvvvvvvvvv

I hate you raedawn
igyMB0RxoMbhK.gif