Natural Shampoo, Deoderant, etc. To Boost Test?

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I eat clean and drink plenty of water and still need to rock deodorant. Without it I'ma have people in the gym walking by like :scust:

More power to you brehs if ya'll don't smell when going without deodorant. Or maybe ya'll do and no one's had the courage to tell ya'll you smell like ass :hubie:

My wife, mom, dad and brother would tell me.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I sweat under my arms but no smell so i use a antiprespirant but heard that shyt is bad for u. What do yall suggest? I know ur suppose to apply it at night so it absorbs better which has helped but i need something more healthy then Aluminum

I don’t know bro. I don’t put nothing on. You get sweat stains? If not go au natural

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I eat clean and drink plenty of water and still need to rock deodorant. Without it I'ma have people in the gym walking by like :scust:

More power to you brehs if ya'll don't smell when going without deodorant. Or maybe ya'll do and no one's had the courage to tell ya'll you smell like ass :hubie:

The smell comes from the bacteria breaking down sweat content. Anything that prevents wetness or bacterial growth should be able to function as deodorant.

For me, magnesium hydroxide has been surprisingly more effective than the Axe antiperspirants I been using for years. A dab of Milk of Magnesia in each armpit leaves me dry and odor-free all day. Yes, including exercise. Only drawback is sometimes its too drying, so I'll have to add a pinch of coconut oil. Sounds like hippy shyt but I'll be damned if it ain't highly effective... and additive free. :blessed:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The smell comes from the bacteria breaking down sweat content. Anything that prevents wetness or bacterial growth should be able to function as deodorant.

For me, magnesium hydroxide has been surprisingly more effective than the Axe antiperspirants I been using for years. A dab of Milk of Magnesia in each armpit leaves me dry and odor-free all day. Yes, including exercise. Only drawback is sometimes its too drying, so I'll have to add a pinch of coconut oil. Sounds like hippy shyt but I'll be damned if it ain't highly effective... and additive free. :blessed:
:jbhmm:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I sweat under my arms but no smell so i use a antiprespirant but heard that shyt is bad for u. What do yall suggest? I know ur suppose to apply it at night so it absorbs better which has helped but i need something more healthy then Aluminum
You can try baking soda or corn starch. Make sure they are aluminum free. You can squeeze lemon juice to make a paste for easier application.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I've put lemon juice under each armpit, went skating for a few hours and there was no smell (I made my friends keep smelling me...it was bad). The only thing was it didn't stop my armpit from being wet and that's an awful feeling.

Coconut oil, baking soda/cornstarch and lemon make for a good deodorant/antiperspirant combo. It's just messy to apply.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL