Nature "For All Seasons (ADVANCE RE-CREATION)" and other tracks

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Never heard it called that before......was it different in sound too? or just a different title?

beats is almos exactly the same

instead of it saying Alll Out All Out it says "dont make me fukk you up" in a sorta sing songy way

same lyrics.

you aint never heard shyt like this pt 2 is another not on here

had a different beat switch and sampled KRS. diff lyrics from pt 1.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
dope thread. Nature is my favorite rapper, dude is a beast. For All Seasons is a personal classic. He was slaying the mixtape scene for awhile. Havent heard 2 of the songs posted (roots, all out) cant wait to peep these

Was I the only one that enjoyed Wild Gremlins?

Shiit had some bangers. Sure it was independent when most mainstream rappers were on majors... but for the budget he had, the beats were solid.

Im a huuuge nature fan I honestly think the Firm should of continued with just Nature Mega and AZ they are my favorite rappers.

For All Seasons played an important part of my life it was the soundtrack to my freshmen year of college. I got a customized pillow in my living room with Nature on one side and For All Season on the other. I got another pillow with Az Do or Die on one side and Aziatic on the other side and a Custom Nas Coffee table "illmatic" mixtape and finally an autographed copy of Cormega's book....these are my rap Gods...

IMG_1907_zps2p2r1xti.jpg

@JoseLuisGotcha

figure i put this up jus in case yall aint kno

Last edited:

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
beats is almos exactly the same

instead of it saying Alll Out All Out it says "dont make me fukk you up" in a sorta sing songy way

same lyrics.

you aint never heard shyt like this pt 2 is another not on here

had a different beat switch and sampled KRS. diff lyrics from pt 1.

Dope....pls post em if you got em....