Nature "For All Seasons (ADVANCE RE-CREATION)" and other tracks

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
Nature was a dope MC who in my opinion didn't get the shine that he deserved. After hearing his standout verses on The Firm album and mixtape tracks, I was pretty amped for his debut. When the retail version came out, I was a little disappointed....don't get me wrong, it was still pretty dope, but it could've been so much better IMO if he left off tracks like 'We Ain't Friends', 'Go Ahead', 'I Don't Give A fukk' etc, and included certain tracks that were on the advance, as well as some of his mixtape cuts.

This was the tracklist of the retail version:

e4f501fdfa584d29ce2e2706f76e3bf6.500x500x1.jpg

Intro
Mans World
We Ain't Friends
shyt Like This
The Ultimate High
Young Love
Go Ahead
Natures Shine
Smoke
Remember
Talking That shyt
I Don't Give A fukk
Don't Stop

Here's the tracklist of the Advance:
Nature (4) - For All Seasons (Not Final)

(self-made cover)
w1bp89.jpg

01. You Ain't Never Heard shyt Like This (name shortened to 'shyt Like This' on the retail)
02. Natures Shine (appears on the retail)
03. Smoke (appears on the retail)
04. Young Love (appears on the retail)
05. Fire (I think this is the same track that appeared on the QB's Finest comp)
06. All Out (never officially released, but appeared on some mixtapes)
07. Biddin' It (In Jail) (never officially released, but appeared on some mixtapes)
08. Man's World (appears on the retail)
09. Don't Stop (appears on the retail)
10. Roots (never leaked) EDIT: Nature believes this is the same as 'Black Showbiz'
11. Remember (appears on the retail)
12. Triple Threat (never officially released, but appeared on white labels & mixtapes)

Coli user bb4life posted this pic in a Nas thread claiming to have a copy of the advance....hopefully he'll see this post & feel generous and bless us with a DL link, or at least a track or 2.

9itulz.jpg

Until then, I thought I'd post up a re-created version that I put together from the best available sources I could find.

Here's what I was able to gather:

shyt Like This
Natures Shine
Smoke
Young Love
Fire [got it from QB's Finest comp]
All Out [tagged J-Grand mixtape rip - ripped from Youtube]
Biddin' It (In Jail) [tagged Clue mixtape rip from 'The Nature Files' bootleg]
Man's World
Don't Stop
Remember
Triple Threat [got it from Nature's 'Queens Classics' album]

So even though we don't have every track in CDQ, at least we're now able to hear everything. I'm also going off the assumption that 'Fire' from the advance had the same beat as the one that appeared on QB's Finest.
I figured there might be a lot of people out there who would wanna check this, so I decided to put this together. I was hoping that with a group effort, we might be able to improve this.
If anybody can upload the real advance in this thread, it'd be much appreciated. Dope music like this deserves to finally be heard in CDQ, not hoarded away while our ears suffer by being bombarded by the likes of Lil Yachty. Or if anybody can help us upgrade any 1 of the non-CDQ tracks, that'd be appreciated too. It'd be especially dope to finally hear a NO DJ CDQ of "Biddin It (In Jail)" recorded at the proper speed.

Here's the download link:

EDIT: The download link for Black Showbiz is on Page #5

These are some of the mixtape cuts I wish were included. If anybody has these in CDQ or on vinyl, please help us out and upload them here:

Magic & Bird

Magic & Bird DOWNLOAD LINK (from Nature's 'Queens Classics' album)

Take It Off

Murder 4 Hire

She Broke My Heart (You Had To Go)

Summer Cookout ft Nas

Summer Cookout DOWNLOAD LINK (from Nature's 'Queens Classics' album)

Let's Do It Again

Let's Do It Again DOWNLOAD LINK (decent quality rip I found a while back on the net)

Black Showbiz

Hot Nights feat Prodigy

If I Ain't A Thug

Time

Nature had some other dope tracks like:

In Too Deep (feat Nas) Off the In Too Deep OST
Blood Money Pt 2 (feat CNN) Off the Ride OST
Exclusive New shyt (off DJ Clue's 'The Professional')

They all appeared on other official soundtracks/compilations, so I'm not gonna include them here (Not gonna include his features either)

If anybody has these promo vinyls (or digital rips of them), please let me know :
"Friend Of Ours" b/w "Hot Nights"
"Murder 4 Hire" b/w "shyt Like This"

If anyone can help improve this compilation, shoot me a PM or drop a post in the thread.
I'll return the favor with some rare tracks of my own.

@MTAFZ @DJRhude @NYK Loyalist @JoseLuisGotcha @nieman

Last edited:

Mag149

Back flipped on the mattress they slept on me on
Daps
Reppin
BX
dope thread. Nature is my favorite rapper, dude is a beast. For All Seasons is a personal classic. He was slaying the mixtape scene for awhile. Havent heard 2 of the songs posted (roots, all out) cant wait to peep these
Yo nature is so under rated it's sad, only me and one other dude in my area had this album and we joke about it till this day. And I never hear anybody quote his banned from tv verse, which one of the best.

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
dope thread. Nature is my favorite rapper, dude is a beast. For All Seasons is a personal classic. He was slaying the mixtape scene for awhile. Havent heard 2 of the songs posted (roots, all out) cant wait to peep these

"Roots" was the only track that never leaked as far as I know, so I wasn't able to include it in my download.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Im a huuuge nature fan I honestly think the Firm should of continued with just Nature Mega and AZ they are my favorite rappers.

For All Seasons played an important part of my life it was the soundtrack to my freshmen year of college. I got a customized pillow in my living room with Nature on one side and For All Season on the other. I got another pillow with Az Do or Die on one side and Aziatic on the other side and a Custom Nas Coffee table "illmatic" mixtape and finally an autographed copy of Cormega's book....these are my rap Gods...

IMG_1907_zps2p2r1xti.jpg

Last edited: