Nature "For All Seasons (ADVANCE RE-CREATION)" and other tracks

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
She Broke My Heart was later, but you're missing his greatest song...

This was on the advance

This was definitely one of his dopest tracks....I must've just missed it in my original post. How do you know it was on the Advance though? It didn't appear on the advance picture/tracklisting in my original post.

Do you have any info on 'She Broke My Heart'? I can't seem to find anything on it. When did it come out approx?

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
I got put onto this joint recently....never heard it before. "Kools N Newports". Does anybody know where this track is from, or have it in better quality to add to the thread?

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
Here's another dope joint...."25 To Life" - Nature, Xzibit, Juvenile, Ja Rule, Reptile [from the Life OST]
Thanks to @KingNapz for coming through with the mp3

Download link:

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
Nature had the smoothest flow and always went toe to toe against Nas when they collaborated. Shame he never released a full project with one producer.
Yeah, I was impressed by his skill level...not many can hang with Nas. I also liked how he just seemed like an every day regular guy in the hood....not some fabricated larger-than-life rap persona

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
This thread is missing many songs

I seen a different advance

Yeah, I wasn't trying to make a whole discography....just trying to re-create the advance tracklist in the picture, as well as highlight some of my favorite mixtape/unreleased tracks. I tried to keep it to the time period of 90's - early 2000's, and tried not to double up on most of the tracks that already came out on his Queens Classics album.
But feel free to add your selections....I'm sure you know about stuff that I haven't even heard of before, and your input would be appreciated.

Oh word? What advance did you see? Do you remember any info about it? How was the tracklist compared to the one I re-created?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yeah, I wasn't trying to make a whole discography....just trying to re-create the advance tracklist in the picture, as well as highlight some of my favorite mixtape/unreleased tracks. I tried to keep it to the time period of 90's - early 2000's, and tried not to double up on most of the tracks that already came out on his Queens Classics album.
But feel free to add your selections....I'm sure you know about stuff that I haven't even heard of before, and your input would be appreciated.

Oh word? What advance did you see? Do you remember any info about it? How was the tracklist compared to the one I re-created?

The advance/bootleg my brother had, had Jungle Music on it.

This was definitely one of his dopest tracks....I must've just missed it in my original post. How do you know it was on the Advance though? It didn't appear on the advance picture/tracklisting in my original post.

Do you have any info on 'She Broke My Heart'? I can't seem to find anything on it. When did it come out approx?

It was on a mixtape I had...like '06, '07. It was a while after Wild Gremlinz and that was '02, '03

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
The advance/bootleg my brother had, had Jungle Music on it.
It was on a mixtape I had...like '06, '07. It was a while after Wild Gremlinz and that was '02, '03

Did the CD your brother had have any tracks with DJ tags, or were they all 'NO DJ'?
Thanks for the info on She Broke My Heart. I always thought is was earlier for some reason.