Nature "For All Seasons (ADVANCE RE-CREATION)" and other tracks

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Im a huuuge nature fan I honestly think the Firm should of continued with just Nature Mega and AZ they are my favorite rappers.

For All Seasons played an important part of my life it was the soundtrack to my freshmen year of college. I got a customized pillow in my living room with Nature on one side and For All Season on the other. I got another pillow with Az Do or Die on one side and Aziatic on the other side and a Custom Nas Coffee table "illmatic" mixtape and finally an autographed copy of Cormega's book....these are my rap Gods...

IMG_1907_zps2p2r1xti.jpg

I didn't even know Mega had a book, is it a good read? Where can I cop?

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I didn't even know Mega had a book, is it a good read? Where can I cop?
Yea, he was pushing it heavy on his gram the last few weeks the first like 300 to cop he autographed. The link is probably still in his bio....I know he's doing book signings here and there. He's coming out to Philly next month so Imma have him either do a message on the inside or have him sign a vinyl

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Was I the only one that enjoyed Wild Gremlins?

Shiit had some bangers. Sure it was independent when most mainstream rappers were on majors... but for the budget he had, the beats were solid.

Nah fam...I was real heavy on that Wild Gremlins...damn its been years since I heard it...Had that joint on CD....lost it...can you upload a link if you have it?

Mag149

Back flipped on the mattress they slept on me on
Daps
Reppin
BX
Y'all got me nature reminiscing:
you got the nerve to say that Nature's slipping?
the greatest vision
bald-head kid
Cartier frames, the latest Pippens
doggystyle was my favorite position
until I switched it, dead shyt
got on some head shyt
headed in the wrong direction up in the Sheraton
QB to LA still puffing my medicine
for those lost in the streets up north or deceased
for those struggling unfortunate to eat
I dedicate this, tell me right now how do you rate this?
whatever happened to the mule and the 40 acres
it's outrageous, the way the god finesse the basics
invasion, me and Noreaga Firm made men

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Yea, he was pushing it heavy on his gram the last few weeks the first like 300 to cop he autographed. The link is probably still in his bio....I know he's doing book signings here and there. He's coming out to Philly next month so Imma have him either do a message on the inside or have him sign a vinyl

Sweet just bought the signed copy then. :salute: breh

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Im a huuuge nature fan I honestly think the Firm should of continued with just Nature Mega and AZ they are my favorite rappers.

For All Seasons played an important part of my life it was the soundtrack to my freshmen year of college. I got a customized pillow in my living room with Nature on one side and For All Season on the other. I got another pillow with Az Do or Die on one side and Aziatic on the other side and a Custom Nas Coffee table "illmatic" mixtape and finally an autographed copy of Cormega's book....these are my rap Gods...

IMG_1907_zps2p2r1xti.jpg
That's so damn sick.:ohhh: