Naya Rivera recovered on Lake Piru, RIP

Daps
I HATE THIS KIND OF shyt

we did and they did? nobody is stopping you from starring up or advancing technology you are a consumer who is complaining because you are consumed with consuming

the enlightenment phase you are talking about was about seeking knowledge and education. most people today seek money... that's your prerogative. the books are still there the sky is still there.:gucci:

People quest knowledge it doesn't find you sitting down somewhere complaining about they and what they did or are doing :hhh:

people love to invent imaginary roadblocks then act helpless like there is a grand conspiracy keeping them down to explain their lack of achievements and purpose. Now the mobile phone is supposed to be a tool that was invented to keep us looking down? :mjlol:. It's a tool and you can literally use it how YOU PLEASE. SHEEPLY HUMAN BEINGS have made it a tool for expressing vanity and that limitation is in THEIR imagination. A tool only does what the holder wills. In a time where man has the most resources you are complaining about access to knowledge... here's the thing though. Motivation is your and most peoples issue. GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO SOMETHING besides inventing road blocks

He seriously tried to express a point about human innovation coming to a standstill by some imaginary boogeymen controlling "us" behind the curtains by using the smartphone as an example.

The smartphone.....which is arguably the most advanced piece of personal technology ever created in the history of human civilization and a scientific marvel.

THAT'S the example he chose to use to illustrate his point.

:deadmanny:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This place is crawling with sociopaths
I mean, damn, the woman has passed away, wtf is he referring to her as a “bytch” for - Does he know her personally to be calling her that. True weirdo. Regardless I was always told to not disrespect the dead, putting that type of energy out there. let her rest. Only God can judge her now.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:dahell:Why do you care so much?

:ohhh:Oh your latino that's why.
:stopitslime:

What’s That Even Mean!? :mindblown:

I Never Watched Glee In My Life, I Couldn’t Even Tell You What Her Voice Sounds Like lmao I’m Pointing Out How Speculative You Idiots Are

“Oh Cause You’re Latino” Bruh Shut The fukk Up lol

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He seriously tried to express a point about human innovation coming to a standstill by some imaginary boogeymen controlling "us" behind the curtains by using the smartphone as an example.

The smartphone.....which is arguably the most advanced piece of personal technology ever created in the history of human civilization and a scientific marvel.

THAT'S the example he chose to use to illustrate his point.

:deadmanny:
Man it's fukking unbelievable.

• Dap
Reactions: VRO

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm just trying to understand what made it get to that point?
Probably swam away from the boat and thought swimming back was easy. She swam her ass off to get back with a 4 year old who could possible drown but didn't have the strength to pull herself back on The boat after using energy to get a boy above the water and into the boat

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I'm not buying that shyt at all
I'm from NY and dont swim at all but know how to really well

I go to Lake Lanier outside of Atlanta and swim ACROSS the lake in BOAT TRAFFIC daily for weeks at a time
grab shyt from the other side and pull it back to our dock ... keep swimming and jetsking .. sleep and do it all over back to back to back

That shyt is wide as fukk
lanier-1_p3.jpg

But I'm supposed to believe people who are saying swimming is wild hard on the internet and maybe a boat floated away? :russ:
nikka we are swimming across that DODGING boats and like I said ... I'm from NY I'm not out here swimming every day at all
I could backstroke that bytch, and it takes a long ass time to cross it. Someone either killed this bytch or she got hit by a boat
Nobody is just failing to swim that swims regularly, majority of people can flip onto their back and just float. What did the kid say about this shyt, obviously he would have saw what happened to her.
Plus what happened? This bytch went out with just them two? :patrice:

another reason why this shyt doesnt add up is ... when have you ever seen a bytch rent and drive a boat... she obviously was well versed in and near water. People are trying to paint her as retarded and cant swim... when all the evidence is showing opposite. Mad people on here aint handling and operating a boat correctly. You would have to show me that she has never been around a boat before and whoever let her rent it should be blamed for that, if thats true. But that stupidity would be all encompassing for her to not know how to operate a boat, and still rent one dolo ... and then put her child in danger, just to plan on jumping off it at some point. Then she dies and the kid is sleeping? :scust:

What kind of humble brag shyt is this? GOOOOD for you!!

Do you take your kid out with while you swim those laps across the lake Michael Phelps?

I am going to assume no.

Anyways back to ol'girl? Why didn't she anchor the boat?

SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY SHE DIDN'T ANCHOR THE BOAT?

She was a terrible mother who wanted to kill herself.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:umad: you're not "black/Moorish". I can tell by the clueless nature you speak of nothing holding youback:what: for if you were you'd be acutely aware of systemic racism built/baked in the very society in which we live:manny: that cacs and Trump supporters deny exist:mjlol:

And please :whoa: don't misconstrue that as an invitation to prove me otherwise, for I lack interest I really don't give a shyt:youngsabo:

It's like:lupe: systemic masogeny built into our fabric. I was completely unaware how they purposefully designed women's clothing without pockets, in order to collectively force them to buy purses, hand bags etc etc, you have a billion dollar industry built on something entirely unnecessary:manny:

But they pay for it through no fault of their own.

Pink tax, razors other products exactly same as men's yet because it's pink/ made for woman they'll pay more:mjtf:

Women don't get paid as much as men, many in this thread firing off she's a bad mother:mjtf:

You know for a man to be a good father:dame: all he has to do is show up/be there and provide :manny:which he was going to do that for his dam self anyway if he wants to live he's got to eat:mjlol:

But there's a long laundry list exhaustive in nature:francis: for a woman to be considered a good mom:shaq:, cook clean baby nurse sex fukk not complain etc..etc

We can see woman she just get off there ass and demand more! Demand true equality they're lazy:hhh: it just doesn't work that way junior:mjlol:

And I call you jr. Not that you are any relation / kin to me, but that your powers of reason have not yet fully matured:francis: .

On space, as I've told others we've not gone to the moon Moon and that bullshyt they pulled, faux Moon landing, thy couldn't get away with that now, with social media.

So what they do is collectively keep you, society in the dark. In similar vein that hate using loaded language like minority, but as they keep minorities back.

Just as some foreign countries you wonder why have they not advanced:yeshrug:, not looking into systemic things sanctions, wars other means designed to ensure they never succeed.

What's up there btw, is not what they've led you to believe. And although our devices, have gotten swifter more "intelligent" we collectively as a people have not:picard:

In store other day just example. Power went out at cash register, b*tch looked at me like:usure: what you want me to do :dwillhuh: lol

But math, geography, even socializing collectively as a society we've developed atrophy. By design.

A king, a billionaire can own many live stock, astrologers, can employ scientist body guards, the things he owns or employs makes him powerful a facade of intelligence,be he himself is no smarter no stronger.

Please don't misconstrue the intelligence of your device to mean that you yourself have become any brighter, brilliant.

As well to onlookers, these are agents professional trolls, circle jerking one another commenting and dapping each other's shyt, not independent thinking genuine individuals.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:umad: you're not "black/Moorish". I can tell by the clueless nature you speak of nothing holding youback:what: for if you were you'd be acutely aware of systemic racism built/baked in the very society in which we live:manny: that cacs and Trump supporters deny exist:mjlol:

And please :whoa: don't misconstrue that as an invitation to prove me otherwise, for I lack interest I really don't give a shyt:youngsabo:

It's like:lupe: systemic masogeny built into our fabric. I was completely unaware how they purposefully designed women's clothing without pockets, in order to collectively force them to buy purses, hand bags etc etc, you have a billion dollar industry built on something entirely unnecessary:manny:

But they pay for it through no fault of their own.

Pink tax, razors other products exactly same as men's yet because it's pink/ made for woman they'll pay more:mjtf:

Women don't get paid as much as men, many in this thread firing off she's a bad mother:mjtf:

You know for a man to be a good father:dame: all he has to do is show up/be there and provide :manny:which he was going to do that for his dam self anyway if he wants to live he's got to eat:mjlol:

But there's a long laundry list exhaustive in nature:francis: for a woman to be considered a good mom:shaq:, cook clean baby nurse sex fukk not complain etc..etc

We can see woman she just get off there ass and demand more! Demand true equality they're lazy:hhh: it just doesn't work that way junior:mjlol:

And I call you jr. Not that you are any relation / kin to me, but that your powers of reason have not yet fully matured:francis: .

On space, as I've told others we've not gone to the moon Moon and that bullshyt they pulled, faux Moon landing, thy couldn't get away with that now, with social media.

So what they do is collectively keep you, society in the dark. In similar vein that hate using loaded language like minority, but as they keep minorities back.

Just as some foreign countries you wonder why have they not advanced:yeshrug:, not looking into systemic things sanctions, wars other means designed to ensure they never succeed.

What's up there btw, is not what they've led you to believe. And although our devices, have gotten swifter more "intelligent" we collectively as a people have not:picard:

In store other day just example. Power went out at cash register, b*tch looked at me like:usure: what you want me to do :dwillhuh: lol

But math, geography, even socializing collectively as a society we've developed atrophy. By design.

A king, a billionaire can own many live stock, astrologers, can employ scientist body guards, the things he owns or employs makes him powerful a facade of intelligence,be he himself is no smarter no stronger.

Please don't misconstrue the intelligence of your device to mean that you yourself have become any brighter, brilliant.

As well to onlookers, these are agents professional trolls, circle jerking one another commenting and dapping each other's shyt, not independent thinking genuine individuals.

You Forgot To Add

“-Art Barr”

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of yall have too much anger inside your hearts lol
probably why yall have women problems and dont have too many friends.

if someone dies, pay your respects and keep it moving. if you didnt like the person for whatever reason, then you really dont have to comment.

i dont get the point of bashing a woman none of us knew after she just passed away in pretty tragic fashion. weirdo shyt

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not buying that shyt at all
I'm from NY and dont swim at all but know how to really well

I go to Lake Lanier outside of Atlanta and swim ACROSS the lake in BOAT TRAFFIC daily for weeks at a time
grab shyt from the other side and pull it back to our dock ... keep swimming and jetsking .. sleep and do it all over back to back to back

That shyt is wide as fukk
lanier-1_p3.jpg

But I'm supposed to believe people who are saying swimming is wild hard on the internet and maybe a boat floated away? :russ:
nikka we are swimming across that DODGING boats and like I said ... I'm from NY I'm not out here swimming every day at all
I could backstroke that bytch, and it takes a long ass time to cross it. Someone either killed this bytch or she got hit by a boat
Nobody is just failing to swim that swims regularly, majority of people can flip onto their back and just float. What did the kid say about this shyt, obviously he would have saw what happened to her.
Plus what happened? This bytch went out with just them two? :patrice:

another reason why this shyt doesnt add up is ... when have you ever seen a bytch rent and drive a boat... she obviously was well versed in and near water. People are trying to paint her as retarded and cant swim... when all the evidence is showing opposite. Mad people on here aint handling and operating a boat correctly. You would have to show me that she has never been around a boat before and whoever let her rent it should be blamed for that, if thats true. But that stupidity would be all encompassing for her to not know how to operate a boat, and still rent one dolo ... and then put her child in danger, just to plan on jumping off it at some point. Then she dies and the kid is sleeping? :scust:
So people actually do this? Sail out into the lake and then swim in it?