NBA 2K13 Thread

genesis09

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wheres the link for the tnt and nba on nbc sounds for ps3 how long and difficult is it to implement this stuff.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Here's the post on OS with the mega set. Each section has a separate download file. You also have to group songs into different playlists after you download them. This can be done ins omething like windows media player. NBA 2k13: Arena Music - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums

follow this post to help you organize the songs into different playlists NBA 2k13: Arena Music - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums

now..

Here's the Custom Arena Sounds I use. It's all in one folder and there's a graph with it that shows where to put each playlist and these are already organized into playlists for each team. There is also a tutorial on how to stream from pc to xbox.

YeLLz 2k13 Arena Sounds Setup w/playlists - Operation Sports Forums

I have been using this cat's custom sounds for the last 3 years. Custom sounds in general make the game more life like than ever.

I highly recommend yall do this. It's dope.

NBA on NBC playing when the game starts :ahh:
I do this every yr
When people come to the crib they be like:lawd:
Dribbling down court to Yo Gotti " I got dat sack":wow:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Here's the post on OS with the mega set. Each section has a separate download file. You also have to group songs into different playlists after you download them. This can be done ins omething like windows media player. NBA 2k13: Arena Music - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums

follow this post to help you organize the songs into different playlists NBA 2k13: Arena Music - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums

now..

Here's the Custom Arena Sounds I use. It's all in one folder and there's a graph with it that shows where to put each playlist and these are already organized into playlists for each team. There is also a tutorial on how to stream from pc to xbox.

YeLLz 2k13 Arena Sounds Setup w/playlists - Operation Sports Forums

I have been using this cat's custom sounds for the last 3 years. Custom sounds in general make the game more life like than ever.

I highly recommend yall do this. It's dope.

So how does this even work if i have a 360?

Edit never mind. Im actually reading the whole post lol. Just loaded all these links into jdownloader. Then im gonna start figuring this shyt out!

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
If you don't want to individually create playlists from scratch use the last link in my post, the songs are already organized for you to implement into 2k13. It also comes with instructions, it just has less songs that the mega set, but the same songs are also in the mega.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Graphic mods finally starting to hit for the PC, floor reflections + HD floors -

nba2k132012-10-1421-1ghb23.png

nba2k132012-10-1421-1rfxoi.png

nba2k132012-10-1421-1f4ycb.png

The developers are starting to go the EA route too, while replacing the faces, I noticed the files from 2k11 and 2k12 were slightly bigger, they're cutting down on the detail of the textures for player faces.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Ok, so I picked this game up. Nice. had to get used to the change in controls and shot stick....got drafted by the Rockets. In rookie game I dropped 30 and 1 lol. Was like damn the team...lol

So will have toreally get at building my guy up so I can eventually take that starting spot....the Mavs were interested and I was like..... nah mayne...yall like Sohh....we off dat bullish!!!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So on my Association I looked on the calendar for the month of February and I only see the Rookie game and the Allstar game but no dunk contest or 3pt contest. WTF is up with that? I thought the dunk contest and the 3pt conest would be in the association, somebody plz tell me something. I didn't do all this shyt for the dlc just to only be able to do the dunk contest and 3pt contest in a seperate mode.