NBA 2K20 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch/iOS/Andriod | Out Now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Am I the only person who doesn’t play MyCareer & MyTeam?

I just do myGM, local & online play.

Madden looks to have improved a lot from previous versions..I wonder if 2K will be the same ol with just a roster update, or will the change some things up like madden

Madden is usually the roster change game. 2k usually makes a lot of changes from year to year, they just arent always good changes.

2k18 made a bunch of positive changes that were overshadowed by you being able to blow by everyone, and then same with 2k19, but instead it was overshadowed by you not being able to blow by anyone. :heh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Madden is usually the roster change game. 2k usually makes a lot of changes from year to year, they just arent always good changes.

2k18 made a bunch of positive changes that were overshadowed by you being able to blow by everyone, and then same with 2k19, but instead it was overshadowed by you not being able to blow by anyone. :heh:
It was overshadowed by everyone being able to shoot 3s no matter their stats

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps

NOPE at the bolded. I'm the exact same way. Hell, I barely play online, we just play within my clique.

I ain't bought a new game since 2K18, the one with Kyrie on the cover as a Cav (I have a PS3 still). It's far too many nerds with too much time on their hands who gladly and willingly upload updated rosters into the shareable communities on these games (and I'm thankful for them, lol).

Case in point, true spit: not even 45 minutes ago, I was just clowning with my nephew on the phone about how we gon' run it when he gets off work this weekend because I just downloaded updated 2K20 rosters....screenshotted him the new rosters and he was :krs::blessed:....it even had Gasol to the Blazers, which just happened YESTERDAY. :russ:

Madden looks to have improved a lot from previous versions..I wonder if 2K will be the same ol with just a roster update, or will the change some things up like madden

Just did the same thing with Madden...uploaded some roster that ran through TODAY....already playing the new season. :banderas:

Like, I may never buy a new game again.

(BTW....I still have a PS3 because punk ass PS4 doesn't allow you to play NCAA Football '14, and I'm not sacrificing that game (one of my all-time faves) simply for "upgraded optics"....fukk EA forever for ceasing production on it, too :pacspit:....)

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
NOPE at the bolded. I'm the exact same way. Hell, I barely play online, we just play within my clique.

I ain't bought a new game since 2K18, the one with Kyrie on the cover as a Cav (I have a PS3 still). It's far too many nerds with too much time on their hands who gladly and willingly upload updated rosters into the shareable communities on these games (and I'm thankful for them, lol).

Case in point, true spit: not even 45 minutes ago, I was just clowning with my nephew on the phone about how we gon' run it when he gets off work this weekend because I just downloaded updated 2K20 rosters....screenshotted him the new rosters and he was :krs::blessed:....it even had Gasol to the Blazers, which just happened YESTERDAY. :russ:

Just did the same thing with Madden...uploaded some roster that ran through TODAY....already playing the new season. :banderas:

Like, I may never buy a new game again.

(BTW....I still have a PS3 because punk ass PS4 doesn't allow you to play NCAA Football '14, and I'm not sacrificing that game (one of my all-time faves) simply for "upgraded optics"....fukk EA forever for ceasing production on it, too :pacspit:....)

Right lol
2K can’t even get online play right. You can’t back out of games when your opponent has the same team as you, or like when I play with the Hawks, my opponent has the fukkin All Time Bucks or Lakers

I need to buy a 360 for NCAA 14. That’s the last game I put real hours in

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I used to mostly play myGM...I’d play mycareer for a game or two and get bored cuz my player sucked and it was hard to get them to pass me the ball...this last 2k tho I stuck w/ it and really enjoyed it...ended up playing two full seasons...I haven’t even touched myGM yet

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Already got mine reserved for the 4 and the One. Probably gonna sink more time in the Xbox off top because I already got a solid Pro Am crew there.

Hit me with names now of nikkas that play Pro Am. Also, if yall tryna do an online league, fukk with me and lets get it.

We could complain about how far this shyt done fell off or we can get active again. Lets get active.

PSN: WillieGotEm

Xbox One: WillieGotEm (Don't have it anymore but the name still good. Probably get another one in a few weeks)

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei

Exactly NBA 2K19 was a steal got it for $3 during the sale and by far it has been my favorite 2k the Career mode is more enjoyable and at least on my copy you can skip cut scenes if you want something that was greatly needed especially if you wanted to start a new career mode

Also the addition of Mentoring players and the G League made My Gm even better and made having older more experienced players more logical since they can pass their badges on to younger players.

I think it was a solid game all around.:yeshrug: