Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Patch 9

NBA 2K·THURSDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2019·READING TIME: 1 MINUTE
- Addressed an issue where specific animations were getting unequipped upon entering the Neighborhood.
- Hot Zones are now properly reflected in both The Rec and Neighborhood games.
- The appearance of the ‘ninja-style’ headbands seen on many players has been updated to reflect their new look for the 2019-20 NBA season.
- The proper amount of boosts are now consumed upon completion of a MyPLAYER Nation game.
- MyTEAM users can once again quickly sub in their bench lineups in one action.
- When two players form a Duo in MyTEAM, their badge upgrades are now visible on the player card when viewed in the Lineups menu outside of gameplay.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Got convinced by my homie to buy it and this shyt is hot garbage. Why are the player movements so weird and clunky?:what:......not to mention all the fukkin gliding. And the input lag is crazy. When you press a button there's always a delay before the players reacts. shyt is terrible. I'm legit pissed I wasted 30 on this bullshyt.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So I started working on another Center about a week ago. Mane this build is gone be a beast once I get my badges up. And I finally made a jump shot that's money.:whew:

Center can do everything. Shoot midrange and 3s, 90 post fade, maxed 94 Standing dunk, 90 close shot, I even got 58 driving dunk. 12 finishing badges, just enough for HOF backdown punisher, HOF Relentless Finisher, and HOF Contact Finisher. 17 shooting badges, 13 play making badges, and 9 defensive badges. And I'm 7'1 so you not bullying me over here.

Most Centers I get matched against are Rim Protectors. They have NO choice but to guard me at the 3, which gives my teammates plenty of room to slash in the paint.

giphy.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How many live services updating that frequently? It's a sign the product is defective
Or they're rolling out new features and optimizations.

It's just a sign of the times. We roll out incremental builds daily. :francis:

The reason I say that is people are complaining more and more about the actual process of having to update more than they are about what's inside the updates. Or rather what's not. :wow:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You say it like that's a bad thing.

It is, especially if it breaks a jumpshot. Not only was my jump shot broken, but it would change my jump shot without me knowing. So I'm in Rec about to hit a midrange and get a weird ass animation. So it's either quit or be stuck with that ugly ass shot the rest of the game:why:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It is, especially if it breaks a jumpshot. Not only was my jump shot broken, but it would change my jump shot without me knowing. So I'm in Rec about to hit a midrange and get a weird ass animation. So it's either quit or be stuck with that ugly ass shot the rest of the game:why:
:russ:
Jumpshot been broken from jump though.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
so i been checking out the WNBA teams just to earn some easy achievements and its like a different game, you cannot give NONE of these women any space, they most women 1-4 have deadeye range from 3 point land. some of these girls can really create some space. i know yall hate the WNBA but i have enjoyed seeing these sisters get some shine, i legit didnt know diana was still playing. i also was mad when i found out the face up button was draining my stamina but in real life, you cant go hard both ends of the floor and maintain stamina so in my player i been getting my james harden on