NBA LIVE 19: The One (Official Thread)

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

It’s a little cheesy at times, but not as much as 2K. It’s way too easy to do layups though, that’s my only complaint. I mainly play live run and world tour mode which has you playing at legendary street courts around the world.

I’ve said this before but it’s like 2K was made by dudes who never picked up a basketball in their life and it’s marketed heavy for kids. Live feels like it was made by dudes who actually hoop..I’m not saying gameplay is miles ahead of 2K but it captures the culture of basketball better than 2k does. At least in my opinion.

There are no micro transactions..you have to earn everything through playing. If you didn’t unlock the Migos, Nipsey Hussle, The Game and other celebrities when they were available during the live events then it’s too late to get them because it seems like EA has abandoned the game.

Customization is miles above 2K. It’ll take some time to get used to the controls if you haven’t played in a while or never played it. It isn’t driven by animations like 2K is either.