NBA Midseason Media Survey

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Should’ve grabbed 1st page real estate when I had the chance bc this will be good :popcorn:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Jokic a better passer than Bron? :usure:

He's at least on the same level. But i don't see any evidence of him being "better"

Bron's been an alltime great passer for 20 years. Has made every pass Jokic has made for longer......yet Jokic who's only been at it for 9 years is considered a better passer?

shyt makes zero sense.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
He's at least on the same level. But i don't see any evidence of him being "better"

Bron's been an alltime great passer for 20 years. Has made every pass Jokic has made for longer......yet Jokic who's only been at it for 9 years is considered a better passer?

shyt makes zero sense.
It’s been 9 years already? Gahdamnn

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think he stays in MIL
I think he stays as well and he wants to by previous comments, but we said the same thing about Horford until Philly came in with that $100+ million dollar deal at the last minute. Not saying that he won't get that much, but they have to pay Jrue and Middleton here soon as well, so there's probably a dollar amount that they don't want to go over.

Daps

shyt makes zero sense.
Jokic doesn't need to play for 20 years or approximate in relation to be deemed a better passer. The sample size is big enough to compare the two.

And he has a good argument for being so: he's just as imaginative, while being 7ft, with bigger hands, greater wingspan and considerably greater touch, which allows him to manipulate the ball in ways and at angles that Bron can't. I've definitely seen him make passes that I haven't seen Bron do, if only because of his size.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Jokic doesn't need to play for 20 years or approximate in relation to be deemed a better passer. The sample size is big enough to compare the two.

And he has a good argument for being so: he's just as imaginative, while being 7ft, with bigger hands, greater wingspan and considerably greater touch, which allows him to manipulate the ball in ways and at angles that Bron can't. I've definitely seen him make passes that I haven't seen Bron do, if only because of his size.

If a guy has done at a comparable level as the other guy but for twice as long. Then why in the world would the guy who's been doing it for half the amount of time have such a big edge? He's not considerably enough better to have that kind of edge.

And how you gonna flip flop like that? A couple of years ago you were saying Jokic wasn't on Bron's level as a passer. Now it's Jokic makes passes that you haven't seen from Bron:mjtf:

I can do the same and say ive seen Bron make passes that Jokic has never made. And i got way more to choose from than you.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
This is interesting.

At the moment, Westbrook is the overwhelming favorite to win, yet he's not even on the media's radar. Poole's at great odds if anyone wants to put some money on him. He won't be at better odds than he is now, and the media clearly have him as their guy.

I'd hop on that now for anyone who's looking to make some money.
I took a snapshot of the odds 2 weeks ago and to be honest, nothing has really changed (at least on FanDuel). +200 going one way at most, but most guys were already pretty close in top 3 for everything outside of ROY.

Still, as of this morning…if you picked everyone the media just did, $10 parlay wins you $3,000…

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

shyt makes zero sense.

Bron passes in 2007 don't count in the discussion of who is a better passer today tbh :yeshrug: