FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Hard to describe it but that theme made the game seem so much more "professional" back in the days.

Please stop catering to the hip-hop/street crowd and bring it back.

I don't even watch NBA too much until the playoffs nowadays but I would probably tune in way more just off the strength of that theme if they brought it back

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I have this feeling they gonna try to remix it for the "current" era and piss everybody off lol

It can be updated for modern ears.

When that was recorded it was done on inferior hardware.

Now they can clean up the music to let you hear it better.

Probably hear the strings and the instruments better.

Of course if they do try to reuse that music they are going to try to see if they can give it a modern mix it for use in other places.

And that music has a dramatic feel, so them trying to force that feeling on a regular season game in today's game is not going to work. We all know it's not that important.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It can be updated for modern ears.

When that was recorded it was done on inferior hardware.

Now they can clean up the music to let you hear it better.

Probably hear the strings and the instruments better.

Of course if they do try to reuse that music they are going to try to see if they can give it a modern mix it for use in other places.

And that music has a dramatic feel, so them trying to force that feeling on a regular season game in today's game is not going to work. We all know it's not that important.

I mean just keep it at the theme that plays before every game no matter if the game is meaningless...:pachaha: we dont care..