NBA Players You Were Wrong About

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Man I was going through some mock drafts and started seeing players I was high on and they turned out to be scrubs :martin:
Wanted to share :

Tony Wroten Jr
Quincy Miller
Perry Jones
Acie Law
Kendall Marshall
James Young
Tyler Hansbrough

Tf happened to these guys? :mjtf::snoop:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
too many to name...but the few that come to mind over the years...

Ed O'Bannon
Charles O'Bannon
Bobby Hurley
Corey Brewer
Greg Oden

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was wrong as hell on

Jahlil Okafor - I just knew dude would be a dump into the post and get you 20 a night and 8rb type.

Malik Monk- I was saying the Knicks should of taken him I was thinking his game was big time and he would beast like Lou Williams.

Josh Jackson - I was just flat out wrong I thought he was going to be a beastly defender.

Willy Cauley-Stein - from his predraft and college game I thought dude would be an all world defensive type

Emmaunel Mudiay- I can go ahead and take my L....I thought dude had potential to be a star to match with the athletic talent and size....

Michael Beasly - I just don't know what went wrong dude even put up numbers in the league...He had all the tools and a great skill set.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I was going through some mock drafts and started seeing players I was high on and they turned out to be scrubs :martin:
Wanted to share :

Tony Wroten Jr
Quincy Miller
Perry Jones
Acie Law
Kendall Marshall
James Young
Tyler Hansbrough

Tf happened to these guys? :mjtf::snoop:

you are not on your own on this one...I thought he was Mark Jackson II

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
James Young and Perry Jones were ruined by had situations/lack of player development whether their own fault or the orgs. Both had all the tools to he successful. At worst, James Young should be a starting caliber 3/D player and Perry should be a solid face-up 4 with range. I never saw Acie law, hansbrough, or kendal Marshall becoming nothing more than limited role players on good teams. They really didnt have the physical tools to excel per se.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was a heavy fan of Salim Stoudamire. I thought he was gonna be the ultra light version of what Steph Curry became.

Had big hopes for Anthony Randolph. Thought Marco Belinelli would at least be All Star level in GSW early. Thought Jonathan Bender would literally change the game.