NBA Rumors: Warriors 'Preparing for Years' to Target Giannis Antetokounmpo

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Would Wiggins, this year's first rounder, and Minnesota 2021 first rounder be enough to get it done?
yeah. If they threw in Klay Thompson and maybe another first round pick.

... nah I’m sure Milwaukee would still hang up the phone. :mjlol: Giannis is a prodigy in his prime, they shouldn’t trade him under any circumstances.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Warriors have nothing to offer.

Giannis doesn’t strike me as the type to go get a cheap ring with a squad that’s already won solely to boost Currys legacy.

League shutdown = money loss which means we’re gonna see some major cap shrinkage that will hurt their ability to make this happen.

Also, the guy who “reported” this is a beat writer for the Warriors :mjlol:
The Warriors literally had the worst record in the league but this Bron stan is saying the ring would be cheap. You nikkas are terrified of Steph and Klay:mjlol:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Dynasty Continues
giphy.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
So? :dahell:

Don’t mean shyt gon happen. They can get in line cuz GOAT franchise out front in Milwaukee drop the ball. Wouldn’t be the first time we got em for a top talent. :ufdup:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Giannis doesn’t strike me as the type to go get a cheap ring with a squad that’s already won solely to boost Currys legacy.

League shutdown = money loss which means we’re gonna see some major cap shrinkage that will hurt their ability to make this happen.

:mjgrin:
Nope. You bron stans arent slick. If Kd rings are cheap so are Bron's. Deal with it.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Steph would be 33 years old by the time this “trade” happens. If Giannis gonna play team up, it’s going to be age appropriate. LeBron teamed up with guys his age, then teamed with guys years younger. KD & Steph are the same age too