NBA tells players to stay home. Guess who's the first person to break curfew?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
They can't make him do it but he's potentially putting peoples lives in jeopardy.
He isn't putting anyone's life in jepordy.
Where do you all get this shyt from.
You go outside every day and interact with people, you carry bacteria, viruses, and other organisms every single day.
People with compromised immune systems are always a threat with getting introduced to something they can't handle.

Go outside live your life like you always do, just take precautions when visiting sick and elderly relatives. Change your clothes and wash your hands when you visit them and you are good.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He isn't putting anyone's life in jepordy.
Where do you all get this shyt from.
You go outside every day and interact with people, you carry bacteria, viruses, and other organisms every single day.
People with compromised immune systems are always a threat with getting introduced to something they can't handle.

Go outside live your life like you always do, just take precautions when visiting sick and elderly relatives. Change your clothes and wash your hands when you visit them and you are good.
You know I started typing a response but believe what you want lol not wasting time on this type of shyt anymore.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You know I started typing a response but believe what you want lol not wasting time on this type of shyt anymore.
LOL Stop being led astray by the media, just be natural.
Like i say in the other threads, the flu that you are around all the time is far more dangerous globally and in the US than covid19