NBA tells players to stay home. Guess who's the first person to break curfew?

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Last I checked the NBA just asked teams in recent contact with the jazz to chill out. This is just another case of social media lames overreacting. Dude is driving in his car by himself. Have any of you driven around today? Exactly. Shut up :hhh:

I dont think they meant EVERY player had to stay at home literally. Players still got to move around for food, groceries, picking up kids/spouse, etc. They werent intending to put these dudes on house arrest.

WRONG. All players are under these restrictions. Remember they signed contracts and are liability.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
That tweet from Shams even says "as long as possible." Do you think they will literally be sitting in their homes for the next 30 days and not leave at all?

Nah, but I can almost guarantee he got a call about it. Gobert messed it up for everybody. The optics just look bad and it encourages others to be regular.

Problem is, regular people don't have the same health access as the NBA players. If Rudy Gobert & Donovan were regular people, they likely still wouldn't even know they were positive with the Coronavirus:francis:.