NBC CANCELS AL ROKER & TAMRON HALL #1 RATED SHOW FOR FOX NEWS' MEGYN KELLY. TAMRON QUITS NBC!

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
W.E.B. Dubois is rolling over in his grave. Talented tenth and the Boule done lawst their position at massa's feet.

giphy.gif

Time to come on home y'all and think of a new strategy that doesn't involve bootlicking.

giphy.gif

That reminds me: who was worse? WEB or Booker Washington?

Because Booker T Washington wanted a "go slow" approach (self-explanatory), and for blacks to submit to southern rule, in hopes that they get basic industrial training to eventually rise up decades later and that shyt. Just read his Atlanta Compromise... :malcomc00n:

I don't wanna bash on Booker T since the situation was new back then without any real precedent on how to solve it though :whoa:

Anyway, I think WEB's "talented tenth" I think was taken out of context.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
That reminds me: who was worse? WEB or Booker Washington?

Because Booker T Washington wanted a "go slow" approach (self-explanatory), and for blacks to submit to southern rule, in hopes that they get basic industrial training to eventually rise up decades later and that shyt. Just read his Atlanta Compromise... :malcomc00n:

I don't wanna bash on Booker T since the situation was new back then without any real precedent on how to solve it though :whoa:

Anyway, I think WEB's "talented tenth" I think was taken out of context.

I was just having a little fun with all of this. At the end of the day, these people are all millionaires, not sure anyone should be feeling bad about this. I actually know Al Roker's dentist (my mother goes to him in Queens). The biggest takeaway is that the c00ning that is done by black personalities in the media only seems to get you temporary clout. Once they have used you, they discard you like day old bread.

There is this prevailing notion that you can't continue to be yourself when you get on, especially as a black person. I think it all depends on how greedy you are. Some of these people let their greed and wanting to be up under WP blind them to the incoming fukkery. It's usually a matter of when, not if.

P.S. I also respect both Dubois and Booker T, but the historical black figure that I always rocked with was Benjamin Banneker, who was just black excellence to the fullest.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:scust: THIS shyt IS EVEN DEEPER THAN I THOUGHT.

SHES A LOWKEY LIBERAL WENCH FOR TRUMP TOO?
YOU CAN TELL HE WAS KNOCKING THAT HOE DOWN.

NOW IT MAKES EVEN MORE SINCE FOR NBC TO REPLACE HER
WITH SO CALLED TRUMP NEMESIS MEGAN KELLY.

SMH @ THIS bytch.
I GREW UP WATCHING THIS HOE IN CHICAGO
AND IM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED.
:devil:
:evil:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
fukk that dirty white bytch, I wouldn't offer her a cup of water if she was on fire and if she was hanging from a ledge I'd kick dust in her eye so she'd fall

Damn sure fukk white America too, even the liberal cacs have their arms wide open for her ass to be accepted back to the home team

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Yep the executives and producers pull the strings.

I will never forget how that early morning TV show the daily buzz (on WB) that had the 3 white folks and the one black girl on it.

Damn near every week they would talk about some bull shyt subject about black folks. From black violence, single mothers to the need for HBCUs. Every time the white folks would take a conservative fox news stance on it with the sista having to defend black folks. At the same time she would throw in her white husband and mixed black children as to not look like she hates white folks

Yet with all that going on the producer of the show was a sista with nothing but black folks behind the camera and in the control room.

This woman here?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was just having a little fun with all of this. At the end of the day, these people are all millionaires, not sure anyone should be feeling bad about this. I actually know Al Roker's dentist (my mother goes to him in Queens). The biggest takeaway is that the c00ning that is done by black personalities in the media only seems to get you temporary clout. Once they have used you, they discard you like day old bread.

There is this prevailing notion that you can't continue to be yourself when you get on, especially as a black person. I think it all depends on how greedy you are. Some of these people let their greed and wanting to be up under WP blind them to the incoming fukkery. It's usually a matter of when, not if.

P.S. I also respect both Dubois and Booker T, but the historical black figure that I always rocked with was Benjamin Banneker, who was just black excellence to the fullest.
low key, Al has pushed back more in the last few years and you can tell its pissed people off.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
y'all never got what the harping on "identity politics" was about? who represents identity politics more than trump. but all you heard was that there was too much focus in the media on identity politics and white people in the rust belt struck back. all it meant was that you all have too much colored people on tv and i don't think you are speaking to white concerns.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yep that is the sista that was on the show debating them crazy white folks. Then the nerve of the producer and the people behind the scenes being black....:snoop:
THIS "SISTA" HAS A WHITE HUSBAND
BUT THE WHITE WOMEN ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE CRAZY ONES IN THIS SITUATION?

THAT PRODUCER LET HER GET HER WAKE UP CALL.
:devil:
:evil:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i didnt read all the pages so idk if any1 called out tamron for bedwenching yet. :dame:

if not, obligatory - 'oh well, thats what u get for bedwenching' :hhh::camby:
:troll:

Tamron still a top 5 black milf tho :ohlawd::banderas:
:umad: