NBC CANCELS AL ROKER & TAMRON HALL #1 RATED SHOW FOR FOX NEWS' MEGYN KELLY. TAMRON QUITS NBC!

Family Man

Banned
Bushed
Daps
:russell:

All these well paid black media personalities who have been on air for decades and you mean to tell me we cant form our own media platforms so this stuff doesnt happen?
Trillion dollar spending power y'all
Why don't you get it popping and set up a GoFundMe my nikka?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
cant wait till her ratings tank and they crawl back to Al. Al Roker is a G and I am sure he will land on his feet just fine.
This could help them out in the long run. If her ratings do tank and they have to switch back, they'll be able to stick them up something serious.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

All these well paid black media personalities who have been on air for decades and you mean to tell me we cant form our own media platforms so this stuff doesnt happen?
Trillion dollar spending power y'all

Why don't you get it popping and set up a GoFundMe my nikka?

Here is a couple y'all can start off with:

https://www.patreon.com/AdviseShowMedia

Advise Media Network is a independent media company that operates 3 YouTube channels. We operate TheAdviseShowTV which bring news and social commentary. Our audience will receive a tell it like it is news show that will reveal the truth. The mainstream media is the enemy of true freedom of information in this nation. The American people appreciate the ordinary people like themselves speaking on the concerns of the everyday American. We present 'Media With A Common Sense Approach". Our second channel is RatchetVideoWeekly. RatchetVideoWeekly is our comedy channel to entertain our subscribers. Advise Show Media is our third channel which feature our radio show and social commentary. Independent media is a grassroots movement but it requires finances to keep things going. We ask for your help every month so we can continue to present the programming that you love. We also need help in building the Advise Media Network Studio. This new studio will be the premier place for us to present mainstream media quality programming. We want to thank you in advance for your support of our platform.

https://www.gofundme.com/zowilliams

Daps
Reppin
St louis
know your enemy...
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
With Obama gone no need to keep negroes around anymore. This would be a good time for TvOne, Revolt, Bounce Tv, or even one of Byron Allen & Armstrong Williams networks to grab up all the black anchors that was let go and have their own news program.