NBC Report: Autopsy Suggests Michael Brown Reached for Ferguson Officer's Gun

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
By the way... this lady basically admitted her autopsy doesn't disprove any witness testimony or prove that he reached for the gun, they were HER suggestions. Lawrence O'Donnell just wrecked her ass on MSNBC :camby:

it's not even HER autopsy. it says right there in the article she wasn't involved in it. this biased c*nt is throwing her 2 cents in for the right-wing, racists talking heads to run with. the smear campaign continues.

to me, it seems all these "leaks" are set-up to try and soften the blow for when this guy doesn't get indicted.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
It used to be a art to trolling.......
these white boys/feminist hair hats have
no finesse at all in their attempts.
:mjcry:

do people not remember that the cop tried to
pull mike in the car and the gun went off?
:ehh:
wat6rr.jpg

Huey Shootin

Banned
Daps
it's not even HER autopsy. it says right there in the article she wasn't involved in it. this biased c*nt is throwing her 2 cents in for the right-wing, racists talking heads to run with. the smear campaign continues.

to me, it seems all these "leaks" are set-up to try and soften the blow for when this guy doesn't get indicted.
We already know he won't be indicted, so they aren't softening shyt. They're stalling, trying to see if we'll take the bait and go home, thinking we'll get exhausted from these "developments" (:troll:) and simply let the matter die. We won't. :shaq2:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Not ignoring, but deciding what is and isnt.

You're talking to a criminal justice major with ME internship experience. I think I know what I'm talking about when I say this autopsy does not in the LEAST suggest that Darren Wilson's story is the correct one and everyone else is somehow corroborating to take him down. They literally didn't tell us anything new besides the fact that he had gunpowder on his hand which is obvious since his friend said he was shot at the car from day one.

But hey, lets not ask questions or challenge authority when things start sounding shifty amirite? :heh:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You're talking to a criminal justice major with ME internship experience. I think I know what I'm talking about when I say this autopsy does not in the LEAST suggest that Darren Wilson's story is the correct one and everyone else is somehow corroborating to take him down. They literally didn't tell us anything new besides the fact that he had gunpowder on his hand which is obvious since his friend said he was shot at the car from day one.

But hey, lets not ask questions or challenge authority when things start sounding shifty amirite? :heh:
:leon:

So whats your opinion on what happened?

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
:leon:

So whats your opinion on what happened?

At the car? :manny:

What happened after is what really matters, and if there's that many witnesses and video of them saying he had his hands up immediately after the shooting then dude should be indicted. But I'd like to know where these 7 new witnesses came from all of a sudden and what they have to say about what they saw.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We already know he won't be indicted, so they aren't softening shyt. They're stalling, trying to see if we'll take the bait and go home, thinking we'll get exhausted from these "developments" (:troll:) and simply let the matter die. We won't. :shaq2:
and unfortunately it will work. white media like glen beck have already ran with this bullshyt to feed their trolls.

they've realized how important this case is and tried to discourage the movement right down to the evidence. haven't they also ben messing with the voting numbers correcting them to "real numbers" after they saw black voting attendance surge..

this is outcome with there's too many black ppl in sports and entertainment and they can just control black ppl using other fields..

they can tamper with mike brown's autopsy to go with whatever narrative they want to and ask the black community to come up with evidence to support the other narrative..

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
The angle at which he was shot + gunpowder etc can suggest his hand was near the gun then he was shot. Its not definitive but your hand shouldnt be anywhere near an officers gun unless you knew at that moment you were fighting for your life. Even then, your hand being near an officers gun is a surefire way to get shot.
Ever hear of defensive wounds?

clown

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
At the car? :manny:

What happened after is what really matters, and if there's that many witnesses and video of them saying he had his hands up immediately after the shooting then dude should be indicted. But I'd like to know where these 7 new witnesses came from all of a sudden and what they have to say about what they saw.
100% agree.
Even if MB attacked the cop in the car and got shot it does not excuse the officer from continuing to shoot him after he surrendered and based on the various number of eye witnesses stating that MB was surrendering and had his hands up while being shot. The new narrative has people condensing all the gunshots into a brief moment in the car. I even heard on guy explain the entry wound in the back of the arm as being possible because MB could have been lunging for the cop.

Some BS shyt going on.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
the fix is in folks...lets be real the officer probably has access to very powerful people who can make any evidence happen when needed. Those in charge of government do not want people to doubt and fear the police so they would prefer to let a cold blooded murderer walk and protect the brotherhood by any means necessary.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
the fix is in folks...lets be real the officer probably has access to very powerful people who can make any evidence happen when needed. Those in charge of government do not want people to doubt and fear the police so they would prefer to let a cold blooded murderer walk and protect the brotherhood by any means necessary.
...fuk someone hacked Sly's account everyone update your passwords....

thugjr

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we need better heroes, this "kid" strong armed a store moments before he was shot by the officer .why is it hard to believe that the same kid that will strong arm an innocent clerk will fight a cop?