NBC Report: Autopsy Suggests Michael Brown Reached for Ferguson Officer's Gun

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
we need better heroes, this "kid" strong armed a store moments before he was shot by the officer .why is it hard to believe that the same kid that will strong arm an innocent clerk will fight a cop?
as it's been stated that doesn't really matter. He could have kicked puppies all the way from the store to the street where everythign went down. He could have then punched the cop too. Once he started to surrender the cop should have stopped shooting, especially if there was any distance between the two of them.

thugjr

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as it's been stated that doesn't really matter. He could have kicked puppies all the way from the store to the street where everythign went down. He could have then punched the cop too. Once he started to surrender the cop should have stopped shooting, especially if there was any distance between the two of them.

how will the cop know that his "surrender" is genuine?

thugjr

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

I think its fair to say he was experiencing high levels of anxiety maybe even panic... :ehh:
But to suggest he shot him cause he wasn't certain he had truly given up :aicmon:

must have happened to fast :mjcry:, the boy was asking for it though, if you ask me, can't play around with an armed officer still

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
must have happened to fast :mjcry:, the boy was asking for it though, if you ask me, can't play around with an armed officer still
asianfacepalm.gif

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I actually agree with you there, with how little a black life is worth in this, fighting with an agent of the state is a death wish. :wow:
We think it doesn't matter what happens leading up to our murder, but to the system, its all that matters :wow:

edit: support the state brehs

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
exactly... only evidence showing an racially motivated execution can be called facts :heh: It is what it is.

Logic don't live around here. The New York Times did a story about 'leaks' from the Grand Jury and now the Washington Post does a story. NYT was clear that their information came from the Feds. WashPo and St Louis Media have released the Autopsy reports. They did 3 separate Autopsies and then had even more Forensic experts review them. The Prosecutor brought forward EVERY single person who said they "saw what happened". Wilson was on the stand (with no Lawyer) for 4 hours, was interviewed extensively by the St Louis County Police AND the FBI and DOJ. The DOJ has already said there won't be any Civil Rights charges against Wilson.

A grand jury has a much lower threshold of guilt to recommend indictment. They only need to see sufficient evidence to believe a crime MAY have been committed to go forward with indictment. If this case cannot even meet those low standards after reviewing all of the evidence, then there's no way a jury trial would return a different result where the burden of evidence for guilt is much higher.

Basically, if a grand jury will not indict, then there is no case. Prosecutors will try their stuff before a grand jury first because they know if they cant even get it past them, they got no chance at meeting the "guilty beyond a reasonable doubt" standard of a jury trial.

I think the NYT and WashPo stories are a way of trying to soften the blow to the protestors that Wilson is NOT going to be indicted by the Grand Jury. The race baiters pushed this one way too far and they won't be able to control the repercussions of that. Anarchists, Greenies, Peta, Occupy and every Far Left group you can think of has already gotten involved in the Ferguson mess. They will go nuts when the Grand Jury releases their verdict.

thugjr

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually agree with you there, with how little a black life is worth in this, fighting with an agent of the state is a death wish. :wow:
We think it doesn't matter what happens leading up to our murder, but to the system, its all that matters :wow:

edit: support the state brehs

i disagree with you, we are our own worst enemy. 90 percent of black "murders" are committed by, you guessed it, another black person. I fear a "brotha" more than a white man

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
i disagree with you, we are our own worst enemy. 90 percent of black "murders" are committed by, you guessed it, another black person. I fear a "brotha" more than a white man

Let me ask you this BROTHA... what are you doing in your daily life to combat this fear of your people? How often do you go to your local hood or boys and girls club to tutor students or donate your time or money to organizations that are trying to reduce violence in black communities? :usure:

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
80 percent of white murders are committed by, you guessed it, another white person. Who do you think they fear more?
This needs to be the reply to this dumb as point every single time. Murders tend to stay within their own race. Fukin sensationalism at its best.
Woooo the scary black man!!!