Ne-Yo's wife dumps him on IG

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This is why I don’t fault the young girls who figured out the game and go for what they want. I’m not saying being a ho is good. However, kudos to the girls who are marrying for more than love because someone already told them to be emotionally prepared for their husband to “righteously cheat” at some point. Imagine working just as hard as your man, popping out babies, and coming home to find out he’s out here cheating and giving family money to side chicks. But you have to overlook it because he “didn’t start out with intentions to cheat”.
:francis:
Oh chile…that’s EXACTLY why I tell women not to take advice from men when it comes to relationships. It’s impossible for most to think beyond their dikks. They be low-key wanting women to take Ls and then blaming them when the shyt hits the fan.

“Stay with a cheater, it’s fine!”
“If he cheated it’s probably her fault.”
“Don’t worry about a career or a degree, focus on hunting down a man.”
Some of these dudes will have you fukked up in these streets. A smart woman better make moves for herself and avoid the bullshyt.

Actually, now that I think about it…a lotta advice given by women to women is trash too. :lupe:
You’re on your own ladies! Vet carefully, keep your coins on lock, so you ain’t gotta suck dikk to pay rent.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Oh chile…that’s EXACTLY why I tell women not to take advice from men when it comes to relationships. It’s impossible for most to think beyond their dikks. They be low-key wanting women to take Ls and then blaming them when the shyt hits the fan.

“Stay with a cheater, it’s fine!”
“If he cheated it’s probably her fault.”
“Don’t worry about a career or a degree, focus on hunting down a man.”
Some of these dudes will have you fukked up in these streets. A smart woman better make moves for herself and avoid the bullshyt.

Actually, now that I think about it…a lotta advice given by women to women is trash too. :lupe:
You’re on your own ladies! Vet carefully, keep your coins on lock, so you ain’t gotta suck dikk to pay rent.
That’s why customarily the young women who get it right come from traditional families or come from a line of women who have gotten it right. I always heeded the advice to take advice from someone who has what you want. A lot of women are down bad, and a lot of men are as well so they either don’t want to see you doing better than them, or they don’t know what to tell you so that you CAN do better than them. Men have more time and more chances to get it right. We do not, so if a girl figures it out, kudos to her. Shoot for the stars! LOL

Daps
Man, I’m somewhat a traditionalist. If you know you’re gonna cheat, don’t marry a woman and have kids. But on the other end, don’t put your very personal business on a public platform either.

people seem to always think of celebrity issues from a regular degular point of view. yall gotta learn how to differentiate a celebrity post v one of your regular nobody followings (respectfully)
none of their story is very personal business like you are thinking of your personal traditional relationship preferences.
they got together in a very public manner, he probably cheated in a public manner, they made up in a public manner, he wrote a public song about it, etc you get the picture.
she's no doubt being hounded for an interview, she either put her words out or hear people put words in her mouth :yeshrug:
#celebritiesaren'tyou

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
KNEW IT! I called it.

Baby on the side! She put up with the cheating, but the kid out of wedlock did it!