Neil Gaiman's American Gods Coming To Starz

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
PSDv3ag.jpg

The man behind TV’s Hannibal is taking on another popular book: Neil Gaiman’s American Gods.

Writer/producers Bryan Fuller and Michael Green (The River, Kings) are penning an adaptation of the urban fantasy novel for Starz.

Fuller and Green will serve as showrunners on the potential series, while Gaiman will be an executive producer.

“Neil Gaiman has created the holiest of holy toy boxes with American Gods and filled it with all manner of magical thing, born of new gods and old,” said Fuller in a statement. “Michael Green and I are thrilled to crack this toy box wide open and unleash the fantastical titans of heaven and earth and Neil’s vividly prolific imagination.”

American Gods was previously in development at HBO.

http://tvline.com/2014/07/01/americ...ryan-fuller-neil-gaiman/#comment-list-wrapper
:blessed:
Bryan Fuller is going to go nuts with this especially on cable where he won't be reigned in by the censors.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Damn I was wondering what was taking hbo so long to drop this but now I see Starz got a hold of it.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
The characters were more interesting than the story:yeshrug:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
its about damn time :beli:

this is the show that was supposed to replace True Blood years ago when HBO was considering cancelling it

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I didn't like the book. :yeshrug:
Finally!!! Thank you, Book was trash. People act like Im retarded when i say it wasnt that good. Somebody said it was better than tolkiens work in terms of fantasy and i was about to knock dude out.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finally!!! Thank you, Book was trash. People act like Im retarded when i say it wasnt that good. Somebody said it was better than tolkiens work in terms of fantasy and i was about to knock dude out.

:why:

Knock that idiot the fukk out.