Nelly arrested for second degree Rape

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Lawyer?! How about rushing the stage, and getting your kid away from that creep? Knock his ass to the floor...Let him worry about calling a lawyer.
I'm speaking as if I wasn't there and found out. Of course I wouldn't let that shyt ride if I was physically there :stopitslime:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
We've learned the 21-year-old Seattle resident claims she met Nelly at a club in Washington, where she and her friends drank at his table and got "tipsy."

She says she was invited to an after-party and drove off with Nelly's people. The woman says she was taken to Nelly's tour bus.

She says she was in Nelly's room with him when he tried to have sex with her and she said no. She claims Nelly told her to "shut up" and said he wanted to have sex with her without protection, which she says he did over her objections.

The woman says, afterward, Nelly offered her money, but she declined, and then a woman came up and said, "You gotta go." She kicked her off the bus and threw $100 at her.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/08/nelly-rape-accuser-story-sex-condom-arrest-tour-bus

Doesn't sound believable to me :yeshrug:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
We've learned the 21-year-old Seattle resident claims she met Nelly at a club in Washington, where she and her friends drank at his table and got "tipsy."

She says she was invited to an after-party and drove off with Nelly's people. The woman says she was taken to Nelly's tour bus.

She says she was in Nelly's room with him when he tried to have sex with her and she said no. She claims Nelly told her to "shut up" and said he wanted to have sex with her without protection, which she says he did over her objections.

The woman says, afterward, Nelly offered her money, but she declined, and then a woman came up and said, "You gotta go." She kicked her off the bus and threw $100 at her.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/08/nelly-rape-accuser-story-sex-condom-arrest-tour-bus

Doesn't sound believable to me :yeshrug:

:russ:

lot of :duck: in this story

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
:picard:

Brehs even if he didnt do it, in this era its basically over for him.

Its like theres so many classifications of assault and rape that I dont even think some dudes realize still, that he's basically done

Edit: What the fukk man this was him at the show last night????

:sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown:

What the fukk is this, though? We sure he ain't on meth occasionally?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:russ:

lot of :duck: in this story
:gucci:
That's 100% believable breh.
Apparently the lady has the aftermath of the rape on video :mjcry:
I don't even know how Ice-T got mixed up in this :mjcry:
LbnITH.gif

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Your logic is flawed. Just because he doen’t need to doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

ya youre probably right. i can definitely see nelly raping a chick on his tour bus with his manager in the next room, hundreds of arena workers around and thousands of fans screaming his name. He might have done it twice that night actually :usure:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Good gracious charges bodacious
Outrageous, drowned in rape cases
Im waiting for the right time to make my pleas'
Waiting for the right time to flash my sleaze
I'm pleadin', please believe me!
Me and the rest of my heathens
Locked up for non consensual pleasin
Pants down, roofies, girls I'm feeding
Mistreatin women in the streets and, dikk beatin. I need you to TESTIFY on the courtroom floor GIVE THE JUDGE what he's asking for (oh)
Tie you up so you can't get loose
Girl I can't enough of you
But first you just gotta drink this juice
I swear it aint nothing in this juice

:dead::dead::dead:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Good gracious charges bodacious
Outrageous, drowned in rape cases
Im waiting for the right time to make my pleas'
Waiting for the right time to flash my sleaze
I'm pleadin', please believe me!
Me and the rest of my heathens
Locked up for non consensual pleasin
Pants down, roofies, girls I'm feeding
Mistreatin women in the streets and, dikk beatin. I need you to TESTIFY on the courtroom floor GIVE THE JUDGE what he's asking for (oh)
Tie you up so you can't get loose
Girl I can't enough of you
But first you just gotta drink this juice
I swear it aint nothing in this juice

:dead::dead::dead:
:laff: