Net Neutrality: The War To Destroy the Internet

kovi

All Star
Daps
If you’re a lazy piece of shyt who wants an easy out to say you help, at least fax y’all man by texting RESIST to 504-09.

“Net Neutrality is the cornerstone of innovation, free speech and democracy on the Internet.

Control over the Internet should remain in the hands of the people who use it every day. The ability to share information without impediment is critical to the progression of technology, science, small business, and culture.

Please stand with the public by protecting Net Neutrality once and for all.”

I actually mailed and made calls but you can do this to. It only takes 1 minute.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
American people have to wake up before they fighting back at the 1 percent before it is too late. Police state like Brazil internet like Russia oligarchs like Russia terrible poverty like third world country next they going to charge for water
America's is declining. The more they neglect the populace and care about the 1% it will make the country worse off in the long term. America is going to end up like Russia in the 90s.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full
Folk down here about to show y'all who the real Pirates of the Caribbean are.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
I pay $230 a month for my internet/cable services, and I barely watch tv. But the people that come over every week happen to watch it, so I kept it on.

Other than that, I won't be affected. I could just cut some things out if I wanted but :yeshrug:.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
BUT IT DOESNT MATTER WHO YOU VOTE FOR

BUT THEYRE BOTH THE SAME

BUT EMAILS

fukk
:wow:

2016 was a pivotal time.

Trump has filled courts with hardline Republican judges. Supreme court appointess.

He's struggling with tax and healthcare but will probably get them passed after everyone is paid off.

People really can't be apathetic going forward, elections matter even it's not obvious.

You know Ajit Pai was appointed by Obama right? Once Trump won he gave him the keys to the FCC
Obama was naive to trust Rethugs. He was a commisioner and Trump made him a corporate lackey, Chairman.

Now we here.