Net Neutrality: The War To Destroy the Internet

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
:wow:

Republicans have truly gone off the deep end. Full on corporate agenda.

Their base is so brainwashed they don't see shyt. :wow:
and I reiterate that the last time Republicans had this much power in the white house was back in 1928.....
1EQzQr.gif
it's about to get really real up in this muthafukka

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
and I reiterate that the last time Republicans had this much power in the white house was back in 1928.....
1EQzQr.gif
it's about to get really real up in this muthafukka
They're installing and trying to pass policies for their corporate overlords.

While dumbass rednecks are giving them the power to do so.

:wow:

Obama really broke a lot of cacs all over this country.They saw the power structure and population numbers changing. While cacs offing themselves in the opioid epidemic and not really going all out in having offspring.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wrote the FCC awhile back... but this is super scary.

The overwhelming majority of the people are against this move, but the powers that be went ahead and did it anyway. Like forget the people, we're more interested in the opinions of these multi-billion dollar corporations :smugdraper:

I thought one of our country's founding principles was that the government was created to serve the people, and not the other way around... :hhh:

Hideo Kojima was right about the Patriots all along in Metal Gear Solid 2 :wow:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I wrote the FCC awhile back... but this is super scary.

The overwhelming majority of the people are against this move, but the powers that be went ahead and did it anyway. Like forget the people, we're more interested in the opinions of these multi-billion dollar corporations :smugdraper:

I thought one of our country's founding principles was that the government was created to serve the people, and not the other way around... :hhh:

Hideo Kojima was right about the Patriots all along in Metal Gear Solid 2 :wow:

Kojima-sama was trying to warn us back in 2001. We didn't listen. This is the face of a man who knew what was coming.
Hideo-Kojima-2.jpg.36f6515e7600060c7b58a31534021819.jpg