Netflix - Barbarians

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh shyt! I didn't know about this show. I'm gonna watch. Thx.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
8/10. :banderas: I see a lot of potential in a second season if they go for it.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Pretty dope and a quick binge. I'm guessing next season we'll see Ari's brother as an adult. Wonder if he'll ride with Ari or be on a revenge tip.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Can someone breakdown what it’s about? Everytime I go on Netflix I just scroll for 20 minutes and don’t find shyt. Seem like all they got is true murder shyt and shyt that have no interest in. Then, they took Menace to Society off:dahell: Just leave it up there forever smh

And why they gonna have a watch it again section? The fukk I wanna watch some shyt again for? It will put shyt that I started and cutoff after a few minutes cause it was trash on there. Why you think I wanna watch it again when I never finished it in the first place :dahell:

Making all these suggestions but they be wrong. Acting like they know a nikka. nikka you don’t know me. Step y’all algorithm game up cause y’all can’t figure a real nikka out.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Can someone breakdown what it’s about? Everytime I go on Netflix I just scroll for 20 minutes and don’t find shyt. Seem like all they got is true murder shyt and shyt that have no interest in. Then, they took Menace to Society off:dahell: Just leave it up there forever smh

And why they gonna have a watch it again section? The fukk I wanna watch some shyt again for? It will put shyt that I started and cutoff after a few minutes cause it was trash on there. Why you think I wanna watch it again when I never finished it in the first place :dahell:

Making all these suggestions but they be wrong. Acting like they know a nikka. nikka you don’t know me. Step y’all algorithm game up cause y’all can’t figure a real nikka out.
Cac on Cac violence.