Netflix - Barbarians

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
shyt is trash.

the finale was the only episode worth watching. too much talking and not enough putting sword and shield to purpose.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Everything Segestes does to the tribe without consequence. Everyone else is ready to kill at any sign of disrespect and this guy is snitching, getting families killed and his own son made retarded with nobody laying a finger on him. Guys were even pulling up on the reik before him. :comeon:
Ya that’s the one problem I had too. Breh should have been killed by the end of the season

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Everything Segestes does to the tribe without consequence. Everyone else is ready to kill at any sign of disrespect and this guy is snitching, getting families killed and his own son made retarded with nobody laying a finger on him. Guys were even pulling up on the reik before him. :comeon:
I was surprised his head wasnt also on a pike at the end of the finale.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
S2 breh

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ya that’s the one problem I had too. Breh should have been killed by the end of the season

Yeah, that was odd.
I'd have no problem with him surviving if he was moving like a prime Littlefinger but dude was real sloppy with his schemes. A great moment to get rid of him was when he tried to expose Arminius :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm trying to get through this but I'm likely gonna drop it. There's so much wasted effort and time between any plot point and there's maybe two interesting characters in all this.

Everyone in this show is dumb as fukk too. Its hard to sell the political scheming when there's absurd decision making and contradictions in every episode.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to get through this but I'm likely gonna drop it. There's so much wasted effort and time between any plot point and there's maybe two interesting characters in all this.

Everyone in this show is dumb as fukk too. Its hard to sell the political scheming when there's absurd decision making and contradictions in every episode.

You have to remember this is literally before the death of Christ...people literally AREN'T "smart" in the way we'd think.

Smart back then was being able to navigate some fukking woods and know where breeding grounds were and what flowers would kill you if you ate them.

Goonba

Ay
Daps
Reppin
LA
This show was great man. I love it when these war epics have tactics that have you go :ohhh:

Thusnelda... l can see why these boys beefin.:whoo:

A couple brehs already brought up the issue with her pops. I was confused when he just wandered back into the fold like everything was all good after that bullshyt he pulled at camp. I guess Ari was still in his feelings.

I feel like they could have easily ditched some of the time-skips for two more episodes of development for the Reiks and Varus, but I'm not mad at a tight experience that ends before dragging. Looking forward to S2.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to remember this is literally before the death of Christ...people literally AREN'T "smart" in the way we'd think.

Smart back then was being able to navigate some fukking woods and know where breeding grounds were and what flowers would kill you if you ate them.

:dwillhuh:

Rome was making cement and had a sewer system.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Rome was making cement and had a sewer system.

None of witch require soldiers to be constantly wary of nationwide plots orchestrated by one of their own adopted sons.

My argument was to say that it wasn't as "stupid" as the person I was replying to was saying.