Netflix Cannabis Season 1 :ohlord: :wow:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Everybody who has netflix here better watch this fukken show otherwise :ufdup:

Only 6 episodes. :ld:

Basically a large shipment of marijuana gets stolen and you see the repercussions of that action in Spain and Paris, France.

So fukken good.:ohlawd:

Subtitles Spanish and French. Y'all can handle it.

Little bit of gay shyt. :dame: Important to the plot though.:francis:

I dare say this show is like the Wire. :youngsabo:

I hope there is a Season 2. :banderas:

@Ciggavelli @FlyRy @MartyMcFly @StraxStrax

Hold y'all off until Narcos Season 3 starts.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

stonedgoat.jpg

Martha

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
Did you watch the Wire though? :usure:

Or is it the subtitles? You don't like to read? :rudy:
fukk french subtitles. Ain't no french show bout weed gon be on the same level as The Wire. The fact that you even compared it to a GOAT show like The Wire is :mindblown:.

:camby:Don't set the bar so high if you tryna recommend a new show that happens to be in another language with a low ass budget. We don't believe you. Just like them nikkaz that said that cheap El Chapo show was as good as Narcos.

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
fukk french subtitles. Ain't no french show bout weed gon be better than The Wire. The fact that you even compared it to a GOAT show like The Wire is :mindblown:.

:camby:Don't set the bar so high if you tryna recommend a new show that happens to be in another language with a low ass budget. We don't believe you. Just like them nikkaz that said that cheap El Chapo show was as good as Narcos.

:beli:

Who said it had a low ass budget? :whatthefukk:

I said it is like the Wire, because it involves the drug dealers (low and high), the politicians etc.

I don't give a fukk if don't watch it:childplease:, but don't disrespect my recommendations. :birdman:

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
:beli:

Who said it had a low ass budget? :whatthefukk:

I said it is like the Wire, because it involves the drug dealers (low and high), the politicians etc.

I don't give a fukk if don't watch it:childplease:, but don't disrespect my recommendations. :birdman:
:ufdup:Don't ever compare a show to The Wire/Breaking Bad/Game of Thrones/Narcos if you ain't ready to prove it. Just cause that shyt has elements from The Wire don't mean shyt. Just admit you brought up The Wire to try and sell this shyt to us. Cause If you had said it's like Snowfall, no one would give a fukk.