Netflix "Narcos" Season 1 Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I agree. At first, I thought they were moving too fast also. But then I realized on my re-watch something eventful happens every episode. There literally were no filler episodes. That's what I really appreciated. Plus, you gotta take into account this series isn't just about Escobar. Next season finishes up Escobar's story and then deals with the Cali cartel. This show can easily go 5 or 6 seasons once they make it to the Mexican Cartels.

Breh they could have a few seasons on el chapos multiple escapes :banderas:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Just watched the finale. I'd say it was 9/10 season
- my biggest neg were the americans. Outside of the guy that spoke spanish, that story line took us away from the main story line. :shaq2:
Each episode felt like a movie, especially that first episode. The budget for this show must've been crazy. :damn:
The action scenes were really well shot. Great chatch phrases too like (give him lead)
And the women on this show:whew:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
They obviously won't and can't do el chapo and any of the major Mexican cartels still in power. They wld prolly get murked revealing si much about them while they are still in power.

If anything, maybe they take Narcos states side n focus on da drugs n money once it got into America.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is false. There is an EL CHAPO movie being done by Pete Berg. In Mexico there is a TV series about El Chapo and Sinoloa. They can definitely do a series on real life Mexican Cartels.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Ran through the season over the weekend, all in all 9/10. Pretty accurate but they did take some liberties. Like in real life Gachos son, upon release from jail unknowingly led them to his pops and then died in a shootout. Seeing his son die, Gaucho blew himself up with a grenade. (But then we wouldnt have the "give him lead" line) And Pablo actually tortured and killed 4 of his lieutenants which sparked the army raid on la catedral.

And why is everyone so giddy about a possibility of an El Chapo season ? There are a handful of other traffickers that were more notorious and ran the drug trade between the time Escobar died in 93 to El Chapos first prison escape in 2001. Like Amado Carillo who headed the juarez cartel and had a fortune of 25 billion as well.