Netflix tells its woke employees they aren't family and can quit.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Some folks have the game completely fukked up. There is not 1 fukking cooperation the size of Netlix that “caters” to actual diversity. This version of Capitalism is a fukking disease, it’s fukking funny, but also sad the way that these right wing fukk faces have so many brainless fukking idiots thinking that calling out conservative propaganda is the problem, not the actions of these hateful, heartless clowns. This is right on the heels of a mass fukking shooting, perpetrated by a radicalized little Tucker Carlson stan. Why do so many people HATE people that are different from them? Isn’t the cornerstone of existence that every single person is unique? “Go woke, go broke”, can folks not see that these kind of sayings are just dog whistles standing in the way of acceptance? Why should I go to bat for someone that would call me a “race traitor” for choosing not to support their hateful rhetoric? Or call me a “faq” for not screaming at the top of my lungs “death to all transformers” because somebody that wants to be a different sex wants to exist? Why are so many grown people willing to be useful tools for people that only tolerate them until they get all of their other enemies out of the way?