Never Forget: Foxx f/Li'l Boosie & Webbie - "Wipe Me Down"

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Great beat and chorus. Rest of the track? Garbo. Charisma-less garbo

And before you start talking about "oh you expecting it to be Illmatic, this aint dusty DJ Premier" typical dumb shyt reply :russell:, Shawty Lo's "Dey Know" is an example of what this song could have been. Dey Know is fire throughout. From chorus to verses. "Wipe Me Down" isn't.

Your gimmick has grown even more tired than that Lucky Luciano dude with the Jay-Z Stan stuff, and I didn't think that was possible.
":umad::umad::umad:"

Anyway, this was a cold radio sing, even though at the time I wasn't really feeling Boosie much, and didn't care at all for Webbie and Foxx

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Your gimmick has grown even more tired than that Lucky Luciano dude with the Jay-Z Stan stuff, and I didn't think that was possible.
":umad::umad::umad:"

Anyway, this was a cold radio sing, even though at the time I wasn't really feeling Boosie much, and didn't care at all for Webbie and Foxx

why are you angry at 1 AM? is my opinion that important? :jbhmm:

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
Boosie is the most overrated piece of shyt I've ever heard, dude have no skills, no flow, no lyrics, hook game is repetitive ...and he just survives off energy and subject matter... Stop bigging him up on here please and low-key promoting him

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
BadAzz & Savage the greatest duo the game sincentives 2000:hbkgoat:

Throw in foxx a milly & now that just unfair

:mjsalutee: