Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dat Challenger....
5mPQjR9.gif

The charger:
tumblr_lj6l0sPnyY1qecvhz.gif

It's looking like a fukking dodge dart now. no aggression in the front whatsoever!? Who designed this shyt?

The 2012-2013 charger silhouette the goat modern Charger

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I can't front, I like the way the Charger looks. I really can't wait to see what the SRT-8 version look like. My biggest complaint with the Challenger was the interior. It still needs some work but it looks a hell of a lot better than what it used to look like. I wouldn't buy neither one unless it was the SRT-8 version..........

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can't front, I like the way the Charger looks. I really can't wait to see what the SRT-8 version look like. My biggest complaint with the Challenger was the interior. It still needs some work but it looks a hell of a lot better than what it used to look like. I wouldn't buy neither one unless it was the SRT-8 version..........

My only gripe is the ugly grill. thats my concern. the grill and front face was where it got that meaness from...

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
My only gripe is the ugly grill. thats my concern. the grill and front face was where it got that meaness from...
And I can promise you that they will come out with a new grill that will clean the look up more to your preference. I loved the way the Challenger looked before and they didn't change much to the exterior and they really didn't need to. It was the interior that needed the most work and they are working in the right direction in my opinion. The Charger looked good when they redesigned it and it looks even better to me now. LIke I said before, I want to see the SRT-8 Charger whenever it comes out.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I like the current SRT-8 models. Hope to pick up one in the near future.

btw, i need this Daytona Charger in my life :ohlawd:

2013-dodge-charger-daytona-front-three-quarter-623x389.jpg

I'm growing more in love with muscle cars everyday brehs :noah: makes me want to toss my Acura TSX to the bushes :camby: But i have 2 more yrs to pay it off :shaq2:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm growing more in love with muscle cars everyday brehs :noah: makes me want to toss my Acura TSX to the bushes :camby: But i have 2 more yrs to pay it off :shaq2:
Dog, you drive a Honda product. You might be able to trade it in or sell it without taking a hit. If the resale value was higher than my payoff, that TSX is long gone. :sas2:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dog, you drive a Honda product. You might be able to trade it in or sell it without taking a hit. If the resale value was higher than my payoff, that TSX is long gone. :sas2:

That does sound like a good idea how much would the KBB value of the tsx would go for in great condition. He might be able to pull it off. plus dodge is doing a thing ive heard if you cop the 14, charger/chally, you get the trade up for a 15' model for free.