New 2015 Dodge Charger and 2015 Dodge Challenger

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
People are asking for alot with that German like interior we can't always have that. There s always a trade off.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
People are asking for alot with that German like interior we can't always have that. There s always a trade off.
I gotta agree with that statement.

you can get a well powered American Car that can match, maybe even exceed the power of some higher profile German makes like AMG Benz', M Bmw's, and S/RS Audi's, but at a fraction of the price. although it may not be as luxurious as the German's, the power and the price difference is there.

one step at a time tho, the new Corvette and current CTS-V's has already stepped up their interior games substantially since the previous models. (but then again, both of those cars are similarly matched, price-wise to the high profile German's.)

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I envy u brehs, talkin bout goin to the dealership coppin whips. I cant afford to:to:

But a nikka do play lottery and daydream, hoping my numbers hit and I finally get to cop a brand new whip.

Take education seriously, brehs, or u will be in my position:ufdup:

Do yall know what it is like having a prepaid netspend or rush card?:what:

Dont take your credit for granted.

I tried to rent a car to go to Ohio with a rush card and the woman looked at me like:heh::mjlol::camby:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I envy u brehs, talkin bout goin to the dealership coppin whips. I cant afford to:to:

But a nikka do play lottery and daydream, hoping my numbers hit and I finally get to cop a brand new whip.

Take education seriously, brehs, or u will be in my position:ufdup:

Do yall know what it is like having a prepaid netspend or rush card?:what:

Dont take your credit for granted.

I tried to rent a car to go to Ohio with a rush card and the woman looked at me like:heh::mjlol::camby:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@Buckeye Fever I dont neccessarily go to the dealership like that. i go to used car lots but from what i seen dealerships do have good deals, and if your haggling game is good you can haggle them down. Also if you got money to put down and a good car to trade in is a bonus... I was looking to get a used challenger come june but i dont have enough to pull it off, i think im gonna stick with my charger then next year come tax time I can cop a brand new chally off the lot i got excellent credit and a good govt job. You just gotta have your shyt together.... I'm not worried about the note. it's the insurance in nyc that kills me.

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
@Buckeye Fever I dont neccessarily go to the dealership like that. i go to used car lots but from what i seen dealerships do have good deals, and if your haggling game is good you can haggle them down. Also if you got money to put down and a good car to trade in is a bonus... I was looking to get a used challenger come june but i dont have enough to pull it off, i think im gonna stick with my charger then next year come tax time I can cop a brand new chally off the lot i got excellent credit and a good govt job. You just gotta have your shyt together.... I'm not worried about the note. it's the insurance in nyc that kills me.

The good thing is you already have a car. I know a lot of ppl who have to take the bus. Damn, u got a gov't job?!!!:wow:

Im tryna get on at the post office or somethin like that. I wanna go back to school, but it seems like I dont have the time

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The good thing is you already have a car. I know a lot of ppl who have to take the bus. Damn, u got a gov't job?!!!:wow:

Im tryna get on at the post office or somethin like that. I wanna go back to school, but it seems like I dont have the time

Make it happen... NYC is still hard. everything is expensive here. Im almost done paying off the car, just got 5k more to go... I hated riding the bus, that's what motivated me to get my car in the first place...

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Make it happen... NYC is still hard. everything is expensive here. Im almost done paying off the car, just got 5k more to go... I hated riding the bus, that's what motivated me to get my car in the first place...

Yeah, I hear ppl stories of the cost of anything in NYC and I immediately be like:damn:

The saying "if u can make it here, you can make it anywhere" is definitely true about nyc:wow: