NEW: 50 Cent & Post Malone - Tryna fukk Me Over | Official Music Video

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Big fif fan but if he drop a new tape or album im expecting it to be buns :francis:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
his problem is he never embraced smoking weed and being an artist. If 50 was into the creative process a bit more, he could of done more shyt.

smoking weed my g? nah lol. same thing happened to weezy happened to fif, the well ran dry. let's say you add up all the crack he gave out for free, no retail, no radio play, from just 2002 to 2006... whoa. he left so many dope rhymes, hooks, and concepts on the table in such a short span of time that he simply found himself in an artistic & creative drought with no way to get back to where he was. because trust me he was the very definition of an artist

but real language, i low key knew something was troubling with amusement park & ao technology but high key? it was a dub with get up, ok you're right, baby by me, and i get it in. smh this nikka actually did the alexander o'neal saturday love chorus like that's what's brackin. good god. all things in life require balance including your artistic output. wish someone advised him to stop putting out free music post get rich. so hey i just fukk with all his blassic crack from 1999 on and ignore anything post 2008. and yes that includes i'm the man, shyt was wack son. all that aside, matter of fact i was bumpin return of the body snatchers last week, might do elephant in the sand tonight

L $ C

Superstar
Daps

50 had some underrated shyt 2010-2020 mixed in with some basura

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

50 had some underrated shyt 2010-2020 mixed in with some basura

This song, I Just Wanna with Yayo, Telescope/Look At Me w/ Wiz Khalifa, Off & On, and bout half of those G-Unit freestyles heading into that reunion album they dropped.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I'm aware..I'm just saying it shouldn't be off for 50 as you claim since he's first and foremost a hustler.

Ya 50 is close. But at the same time in hustling there can be that distance between dealer and user.

It's actually scary that most of my favorite rappers who smoke weed heavy fell off.

I'd prefer they went heavy and deeper into the music.

Thing is with 50's energies concentrated on TV, alcohol promotion and Instagram - you can tell he isn't as sharp as he was.

Many ppl in rap claim get rich is a rap classic. I haven't heard it front to back but did hear 80% of the tracks.

With singles I can't see it a classic but will check it.

50 went out of his way to attack and hurt do many people.

He went looking for trouble and found it the worst releasing Rick Ross' girl's private sex tape - she actually won the case and he caught a legit million dollar judgement off it.

He calmed down after that. I wonder if he paid her yet. I'm certain he paid a big piece if not all. You can't really run from judgements.