NEW: 50 Cent & Post Malone - Tryna fukk Me Over | Official Music Video

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Yall really gotta stop calling me a 50 Cent hater man. Are you serious? Lol. I'm just objective.

Listen to this second verse, lol, come on man. First verse is buns too. You can ride the beat and the pockets and shyt without writing the most simplistic rhymes ever written, lol. It's just lazy writing bro, no hate, that's my guy.

LOL. These guys are starting to circle the wagons out here.

Pop123 has repped 50 Cent for a really long time at this point. We are talking about a decade. If hes a hater than I guess I am Ja Rule.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL. These guys are starting to circle the wagons out here.

Pop123 has repped 50 Cent for a really long time at this point. We are talking about a decade. If hes a hater than I guess I am Ja Rule.

nikka you been a hater, I don't know why you're in here trying to tag in :russ:

go call fox hills mall and try an get that tape or better yet put together a go fund me for your mans....his pockets hurting :mjlol:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
actully yeah it kinda does
No it doesn't lmaooo:mjlol:, we can go to any college frat party and you are going to hear "Candy Shop", "In Da Club" etc... These are popular party tunes lmaoo, but if 50 comes out with an album even with this streaming era unless he catches one (which he could, not doubting that he cant) his shyt selling less than 50k first week (and I'm being generous, cuz hes a legend) ... I'm the Man didn't even chart on billboards in any country, just because a song gets RIAA certified (and Gold at that) because of high youtube views doesn't mean it qualifies as a hit :mjlol: Yall are disgusting in your dikkriding, I'm a huge TI fan and can admit hes washed

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
No it doesn't lmaooo:mjlol:, we can go to any college frat party and you are going to hear "Candy Shop", "In Da Club" etc... These are popular party tunes lmaoo, but if 50 comes out with an album even with this streaming era unless he catches one (which he could, not doubting that he cant) his shyt selling less than 50k first week (and I'm being generous, cuz hes a legend) ... I'm the Man didn't even chart on billboards in any country, just because a song gets RIAA certified (and Gold at that) because of high youtube views doesn't mean it qualifies as a hit :mjlol: Yall are disgusting in your dikkriding, I'm a huge TI fan and can admit hes washed
when Street King immortal drops with 2 yayo features you saying it wont go plat?

dre dre beats:banderas:

Maybe an olivia hook:banderas:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
his problem is he never embraced smoking weed and being an artist. If 50 was into the creative process a bit more, he could of done more shyt.

Embraced weed? I disagree. The fact 50 doesn't touch weed played a huge part in his longevity.

I feel he should stuck to rap only. Like Eminem.

But 50 got into t.v, books, alcohol, Instagram, trolling.

I liked part of his Massacre album alot and tonnes of his singles.

He also never drank, now promotes liquor.

Which is off.

I wish he only rapped and toured but it's not my say.