NEW: 50 Cent & Post Malone - Tryna fukk Me Over | Official Music Video

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I just saw a copy of 50's "Rowdy Rowdy" on vinyl at the record shop recently, and picked it up. Used to love that joint back in '99. Crazy beat from Kid Capri. Dusting that off and listening to that a lot lately really made me realize how bad this dude fell off. It's been downhill for a minute, but it's almost like he doesn't even care anymore. At one point, he couldn't miss.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is playing 50 music in cars or the club...only time i hear his music is on here :russ:

pYTHoCN.png

/thread

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Every time Curly raps with a white guy you know it's going to be trash and yet he gets outshined somehow.

This song is basically a more Hip Hop version of this song below all over again from a terrible appearance from a washed up white guy down to the already used sample sped up and on to the terrible flow from bullet mouth.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Yeah breh, those 15 million listeners on Spotify alone must be bots from China, right? Oh, and the 90 million views last month on YouTube also. All paid by interscope to boost his image, right?

:usure:
Them cac still listen to in the club and Eminem music..nobody my color is listen ing to Curtis:camby:

Daps
Yeah breh, those 15 million listeners on Spotify alone must be bots from China, right? Oh, and the 90 million views last month on YouTube also. All paid by interscope to boost his image, right?

:usure:
We are trying to find the correct 20 song set.

This post malone song is bait

:troll: