New Admiral Crumple interview on the front page of hiphopshot! About being alcohol free for + 7 years, lyrics and more!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
how is rating a thread one star equivalent to “hate” …and why does he need you as a spokesman?

that’s a grown ass fukking man.

music gets criticized on here DAILY.

I wasn’t gonna say shyt til he @’ed me

It's disrespectful. I naturally acquired @ItWasWritten as an Allie here. Don't diss him or I'll start acting like the guy who runs Rap a lot.

If you see me walking down the block with a crew of 15, then it's cause we're aligned!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
nikka we ain’t friends! :why:

“20 years” in the game and you thin-skinned over a thread rating…you a lunatic man…I’m out.

Oh no, post your song! So you try to put me on edge - then don't post your vocals?

Telling me I hid my hands?

WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THAT?!!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh no, post your song! So you try to put me on edge - then don't post your vocals?

Telling me I hid my hands?

WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THAT?!!

my “song” wtf are you talking about?

I had a studio several years ago…I’m not looking for anyone to listen to shyt from me at this point in my life…been there done that…but I definitely wasn’t thin-skinned about it…YOU posted YOUR music today and I didn’t like it—so what? you not gonna change that…I rated your thread and k.i.m. but your ego couldn’t “allow” that

Crumple

All Star
Daps
look at this fukking lying ass worm…I didn’t say anything disrespectful to him you punk ass bytch lol
You asked him why he's trying to be my spokesman. I don't like that energy. You can't come near disrespecting him, on my watch.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL

Crumple

All Star
Daps
…and I don’t like that song you posted…same way you feel you can speak on my “energy”, I can rate your fukking thread…the end.

Okay, fair enough. My apologies if I offended you. Keep making music, it's healthy for real.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Were you an actual alcoholic or did you just decide that drinking wasn't for you at some point?

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Were you an actual alcoholic or did you just decide that drinking wasn't for you at some point?
I think I'm allergic. I drunk, got drunk, woke up hungover and wasted time. Normal right? Didn't in the last 7 years though.

kidding.

I drank from 16 to 32. Most weekends. 6 beers, vodka. Smoked weed in the hood.

Normal enough, to everyone around me at least. That's still 16 years tho.

Id miss work, my hangovers lasted 3 days. I saw friends become complete alcoholics.

Drank when I got stressed.

I just didn't like the direction it was leading me in.

And it was hard to quit. Alot of relapses. I tried quitting way before 32.

I'd black out, get in fights.

It was destructive. I try to eat healthy, work and drop albums instead.

My current girlfriend of 1 year and 7 months also doesn't drink at all. Thank God.

Thanks for asking homie.

I'll be 8 years alcohol free Jan 1, 2023!

Crumple

All Star
Daps

So ya, I hadn't reached the level of full blown alcoholic - which people can become in their 20s and 30s - but I saw enough signs in my life that could have led me there if I hadn't made the change.

Signs in terms of fights, hangovers, lost opportunities, lost friendships, wasted time, affecting my emotional and mental health. I didn't need it.

And I had to face the issues that had me addicted to begin with. I'm still working on myself. Life is challenging.

I'm committed to my health and completing my next album.

Shout out to anyone on Coli working on an independent hip hop album.

See through to it untill completion no matter how long it takes.

Try to make physical copies because the feeling of having your own product in hip hop is amazing.