New car between 40-55k

Discussion in 'The Show Room' started by dabestkeptsecret, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Stir Fry

Stir Fry Flat Top Chop Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

55 e30's

2. MMA Mo

MMA Mo Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

I test drove the car :mindblown: it was a fun car but not a 52K worth fun car is all I'm saying. BMW new interiors are pure old trash but mercedes is out on it's own class.
    Funniest part is I said I'd go back the following year or 2 and buy it either below the value like the current prices are now because nobody is buying it at those 50K prices.
    The issue I guess we are having here is how I view cars, I want the best, most dynamic model. The Gt1 at like 48K and Gt2 at 52K is outrages The car is fukking 52K, I'm buying a M2 at that price point.
    I was originally going to buy this but lexus was offering a deal from 88K to 67K for GS-F at the time. A little more and a little bit of research you have several actually performance cars for that value.

Tech differences like you have to buy the GT model for suspension control, I don't believe there was an option for steering controls. Wasn't the biggest fan of the infotainment system. It had a great audio system :ehh:

3. vert

vert Rookie

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

If someone is paying 52k for a 2018 gt2 or 48k for a gt1, they havent shopped around well enough and dont know about capitalizing on kia's lease incentive rebates...

I respect your opinion, as u seem pretty knowlegeable about the car game. I personally wasnt looking to spend 55 to 75k on a car, and knew i could get gt1 or gt2 for 36-44k, so i felt like it was a good choice for me. I already said i probably wouldnt pay sticker price for any new car.

I would have gotten a nice 2015-2017 car, if i didnt think stinger was a good deal for me. I know plenty of ppl think a used stinger will be a great buy in a cpl years, but im glad i didnt wait..Brand new, 20% off sticker price, with all the features i got plus the warranty was good enough for me.:manny:

M2 is obviously nice but its a 2door coupe, not 4door hatchback and fully loaded costs 65k+(base is 55-60k)..u can get a fully loaded stinger for 20-25k less..i only chimed in because he said his price range was 40-55k and he said he was considering a stinger, so i shared my thoughts.

4. vert

vert Rookie

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Have u test driven one? Definitely go try it out and see what u think. I was actually underwhelmed my first test drive because i only got to drive around the corner at like 30mph :shaq2:..but a few months later i had a much better experience and bought the car right on the spot.:smugbiden:

Most reviews ive seen say its like "95% or closer" to those audi mercedes bmw in the segment but that doesnt really mean anything to me. They also say if the same car(gt2 version) had a more prestigious badge it would cost like 15 to 20k more for the same car, which doesnt sound farfetched to me..

dabestkeptsecret dapped this.
  5. penfieId

penfieId Mood: Wally Brando

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Alabama
    Coli Cash:
    $353873.00

Used g wagon

6. philmonroe

philmonroe Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The 215
    Coli Cash:
    $382501.00

Looks aren't fire fam. They ok but like I been said look like an optima to me. You disagree that's cool. As far as performance I can't speak on that but looks and brand perception hell no. If you happy though I'm happy for you.

Edit: Spare me the reviews angle. I always take those with a grain of salt esp when they do them in conjunction with the brand like a few I saw. Them reviews usually don translate into the real world and those reactions which is what we are talking about. They also only have the car a day or two so they might be affected by the vacation effect with that car or any car unless its complete junk. That car isn't getting more compliments than the other ones let's be real. Like I said I don't know about performance so I'm not speaking on that. I'm just speaking on looks and brand prestige.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  7. AlwaysLurkin

AlwaysLurkin All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $350287.00

[​IMG]
    Stingers tough to me :yeshrug:

sdizzle dapped this.
  8. philmonroe

philmonroe Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The 215
    Coli Cash:
    $382501.00

You like it I love it for you.

9. Astroslik

Astroslik Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Chicago
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

macan

10. PewPew

PewPew I came from nothing

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Earth
    Coli Cash:
    $43900.00

I say VW. You can get a Passat that’s fully loaded for well within your budget out the door. These cars are like baby audis and so much fun to drive.

I have a 17 R-Line that’s super clean. I posted it before but I can post it in here if you’d like. I also recommended the new VW Arteon.

If you’re considering an Audi, look at VW too. You get a lot more car for the money and the maintenance is not that bad

dabestkeptsecret and Tigron dapped this.
  11. itsyoung!!

itsyoung!! Your Vegas Connect! (retired from Vegas)

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Bay Area
    Coli Cash:
    $995525.00

Lexus ES350 is front wheel drive and around $40k starting

V6 over 300 horse power as well (if thats the selling point of the stinger)
    33 highway MPG
    reliable
    nice interior
    great exterior
    lexus service is top notch (think thats being ignored in here as well)
    :manny:

I have one as my daily get around town car. Gets the job done well

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    dabestkeptsecret dapped this.
  12. R=G

R=G Street Terrorist Hall of Shame Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Westcoast
    Coli Cash:
    $445127.00

Not me. I see the common 20 something year old as weak and as followers. The last opinion on earth that would matter to me. They rock skinny Jeans and shyt...wtf:laugh:

13. JordanWearinThe45

JordanWearinThe45 Veteran Hall of Fame

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $689470.53

Those shyts are ugly tho. Look like random cars from GTA :francis:

sdizzle dapped this.
  14. desjardins

desjardins Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Mustard Island
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

If performance and bang for your buck is important than try the kia
    What kind of german car you really going to get for that amount? Trash entry level 3 series or a5 with 2.0 liter?
    You can probably get a nice used bmw/audi in that range but it will be out of warranty most likely
    if you have that much bread and NEED something german i'd say just lease to get a taste. lose 20-30K or whatever the lease is over the years but hey you drove new german and had no maintenance stress while doing it

sdizzle and dabestkeptsecret dapped this.
  15. philmonroe

philmonroe Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The 215
    Coli Cash:
    $382501.00

What are you talking about out of warranty at them prices? Stop it fam. You definitely can get warranty on a used bmw or audi at them prices. Why would you just give away 20-30k on a lease when you can buy and possibly get some back if you sell with not too many miles on it?