New car between 40-55k

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I say VW. You can get a Passat that’s fully loaded for well within your budget out the door. These cars are like baby audis and so much fun to drive.

I have a 17 R-Line that’s super clean. I posted it before but I can post it in here if you’d like. I also recommended the new VW Arteon.

If you’re considering an Audi, look at VW too. You get a lot more car for the money and the maintenance is not that bad
I was thinking about that arteon. To me it looks a lot better than a lot of the luxury brands.
And now that vw has a 7 year warranty. Reliability shouldnt be an issue:ehh:
- i dont know why its taking so long for it to drop in the us.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Not me. I see the common 20 something year old as weak and as followers. The last opinion on earth that would matter to me. They rock skinny Jeans and shyt...wtf:laugh:
Everybody says this but life has shown me otherwise. It's always outliers so maybe you're one but life has shown me that's rare.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
What are you talking about out of warranty at them prices? Stop it fam. You definitely can get warranty on a used bmw or audi at them prices. Why would you just give away 20-30k on a lease when you can buy and possibly get some back if you sell with not too many miles on it?

Majority of those cars tend to be leases fam, so apparently a ton of people see the value in giving away that money. Really a lease is just paying for depreciation anyway so i guess from that POV it's not that bad. I never leased before and generally it don't make sense to me since i keep my cars till they fall apart just saying that's the common strategy with those high end cars

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I was thinking about that arteon. To me it looks a lot better than a lot of the luxury brands.
And now that vw has a 7 year warranty. Reliability shouldnt be an issue:ehh:
- i dont know why its taking so long for it to drop in the us.

Breh, VW warranties are beast now. Stay tuned breh, they'll be here soon. My best friend is a trainer for VW. His job is to go all over the US training dealerships on how to sell VW products. He let me sit in his trainer Arteon and that car is PURE luxury. Everywhere we went people were gawking. The price is mad cheap too. I was looking at getting into an Audi S4 in about 2 years but im thinking Arteon now.

arteon-at0020-gallery-exterieur-r-line-1920x1080.jpg

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get a Used 2011-2012 Cayenne Turbo. shyt will smoke every car mentioned in here. And with bolt one be a tune, 700+ hp easily. Most fun car you can buy for under 40k.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Majority of those cars tend to be leases fam, so apparently a ton of people see the value in giving away that money. Really a lease is just paying for depreciation anyway so i guess from that POV it's not that bad. I never leased before and generally it don't make sense to me since i keep my cars till they fall apart just saying that's the common strategy with those high end cars
Just because a ton of people do it don't mean it's right and some of the "majority" you speak on have other reasons like taxes reasons to do it that benefit them. The avg cat on here or in general isn't getting tax breaks for leases. They just don't know better.