New Civil War Map just dropped.....

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
It has been happening.
In different ways.
The food is different, air, water, health of planet/humans

Do you belong to any group of intellectuals?
Folks who discuss these things?
no I'm talking about the highly trained militias killing off millions of black people, you know the ones you are shook of?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
no I'm talking about the highly trained militias killing off millions of black people, you know the ones you are shook of?

If you noticed I was trying to stray from that.
And telling you straight up, I do not give a fukk what happens to you.

You were not understanding me.
I do not want to discuss such things with you of all people.

It is not wise, nor beneficial to me in anyway.
For I care nothing for what happens to you.

So again, have a great night.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Florida Alliance and Texas is basically held together by Loyalist type cities. Would be a lot of infighting to gain control on that front.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
If you noticed I was trying to stray from that.
And telling you straight up, I do not give a fukk what happens to you.

You were not understanding me.
I do not want to discuss such things with you of all people.

It is not wise, nor beneficial to me in anyway.
For I care nothing for what happens to you.

So again, have a great night.
oh I know you don't want to discuss this because you just realised you came off foolish.

you went from mentioning genocide, to talking about food and water that all races drink and eat. you are all over the place. this thread wasnt even about race, it was about states. you made it about race and how shook you were. this shyt is comedy.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
oh I know you don't want to discuss this because you just realised you came off foolish.

you went from mentioning genocide, to talking about food and water that all races drink and eat. you are all over the place. this thread wasnt even about race, it was about states. you made it about race and how shook you were. this shyt is comedy.

Sir/maam, I am not here to argue with kids, trolls, or agents.
This is even the first time we communicating with each other.
This is after figuring out posters are really undercovers and agents.
Posters are really russians, chinese, and klan members.

Saying all that to say, I do not want any beef sir/maam.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
This convo reminds me of when a democrat bus was surrounded by maga some years ago.
I was just reading at the time.
Posters were saying how that could not happen to them, and the James Bond shyt they would do.

You are saying the blk folks in your Alabama town, can defend themselves against thousands of racists?
Let’s address Alabama.

The southern part of our state is called the Black Belt. There are all black towns and even counties that are vastly majority Black.

All four of the major cities (Huntsville, Birmingham, Montgomery, and Mobile) all have majority Black populations. The white people live primarily in the suburbs and country, but if you are rebelling, they will have to conquer the loyal cities. For instance, in Birmingham, they would have to come over the mountain and invade Birmingham. And urban combat. In Mobile, they have to cross the big ass bay.

And lastly, the US ain’t giving up Huntsville. It’s a NASA hub, has proximity to the Redstone Arsenal, and just built the second largest FBI facility. That region is critical, especially if Texas leaves

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
I have no training whatsoever in anything.
No fighting skills. No weppon skills. No survival skills. No group of trusted friends.

I have a few bottles of water, flashlights, and a machete.
Saying all that to say, speaking for my self, things would not work out too well.

So whether racists or zombies. I would perish.
self admitted fertilizer
Just a bunch of bullshyt tough talk.
Truth is, the women in your community could not depend on you.

THAT signifies the failure of a man.

Because for survival sake, they would have to JOIN WITH the proud boys or perish
Cause you a failure of a man
your not ours. hmmm.
Sir/maam, I am not here to argue with kids, trolls, or agents.
This is even the first time we communicating with each other.
This is after figuring out posters are really undercovers and agents.
Posters are really russians, chinese, and klan members.

Saying all that to say, I do not want any beef sir/maam.
you're calling me an agent after you just wrote this? listen cac, I already knew you were on to no good as soon as you started spewing weird shyt that had nothing to do with race. I asked you why you and your people haven't made a scene if yall are that gully. You won't answer. You know why, Hank Hill in camo isn't making anybody scared. You don't have that type of energy, you can assume the military might go against us, but they aren't because the republic isn't on that. So while you live in your WW3 fantasy it just isn't going to happen. Social stability is always priority regardless of the media fukkery.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Let’s address Alabama.

The southern part of our state is called the Black Belt. There are all black towns and even counties that are vastly majority Black.

All four of the major cities (Huntsville, Birmingham, Montgomery, and Mobile) all have majority Black populations. The white people live primarily in the suburbs and country, but if you are rebelling, they will have to conquer the loyal cities. For instance, in Birmingham, they would have to come over the mountain and invade Birmingham. And urban combat. In Mobile, they have to cross the big ass bay.

And lastly, the US ain’t giving up Huntsville. It’s a NASA hub, has proximity to the Redstone Arsenal, and just built the second largest FBI facility. That region is critical, especially if Texas leaves

The main reason why this is a conversation that should not be had, is it would draw the wrong kind of attention.
No matter how phrased, it would seem bad to someone.
Which is why I say the only and best solution is politicians who would defend us and are not racists.

As those before us did, MLK etc. Made laws and joined with non racists.

Menna

All Star
Daps
If my taxes stay the same and my property goes up…whatever

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
self admitted fertilizer

your not ours. hmmm.

you're calling me an agent after you just wrote this? listen cac, I already knew you were on to no good as soon as you started spewing weird shyt that had nothing to do with race. I asked you why you and your people haven't made a scene if yall are that gully. You won't answer. You know why, Hank Hill in camo isn't making anybody scared. You don't have that type of energy, you can assume the military might go against us, but they aren't because the republic isn't on that. So while you live in your WW3 fantasy it just isn't going to happen. Social stability is always priority regardless of the media fukkery.

p*ssy I asked you where you located

What you did?
Not say it like a bytch

Because that would prove whether the stupid shyt you saying makes sense or not
If you in a community like mine with confederate flags, maga, and trump supporters and is over 90% white

Or in a mostly blk/minority area

It matters p*ssy

Again, where you located?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Let’s address Alabama.

Plus our proximity to atlanta, fort benning, the black part of Mississippi/New Orleans, would make it very hard for the rebels.

And you don’t know where nukes are stored. For instance someone said the tri state would be food. How, when they have nukes and missiles all in Massachusetts? Nuclear submarines are stationed in Connecticut