New Civil War Map just dropped.....

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
These civil wars wouldn't even break state borders :pachaha:

Too many different alliances within each state that would wash out the majority of the population, before any country-wide fights, start.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Admittedly I am not big on weapons or violence.
Making alliances with good people, and having strong laws is more my thing.
Even some of my white neighbors appear to be nice people.
So if a bad situation like earthquake or covid type of stuff happened, I would give them water.

I say that to say, we all can benefit our communities in different ways.

Concerning that other thing, you have to look up the laws upstate for those things.
Think you have to live here for a certain amount of years.
Have 3 people write letters of recommendation for you.
Then schedule a meeting with a judge and explain to them why you need it.

Seemed like a lot of extra shyt to me.
What I have done though is be cordial with a lot of the town officials, and officers.
Many of them know me well.
Eeeeeeeh hold on there…

If some bad shyt happens they’ll smile in your face and wave from across the street while their cousins you’ve never seen before kick in your door/windows at 10pm.

I’ll admit they ain’t all bad :hubie: , but when we’re talking about actual survival you should already know white folks will be the first ones choosing sides.

🤚🏻 🤚🏻 <— this side, to be clear

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
When I left the beautiful country area of Jamaica. Trees everywhere, rivers, beaches, nice people.

Then went to kingston at election time wherein folks were scared the guys from the other neighborhood would LITERALLY invade our community, burn houses, and do whatever they wished.
That was scary.

Point?
What is the difference between those political savages and klan members who did the same to blk folk in America?
They are simply human beings who are fukd up

So no, I do not think all white people are racist or hate them all.
I have seen blk folks do evil stuff against other blk folks.

Humans will betray you. Humans are hateful.
Yes, humans will be betray each other.

However when different types of people are grouped together, they section off into their own cliques, if you will. In this case, clique= race.

Europeans will group together to go against the Asian, the African, etc. Then, when they are done handling the “other” cliques/races, they will go back to warring amongst themselves.

They don’t see the content of your character. They see your skin and recognize you as an “other”.

You might not get it, but if you raise your kids here and they deal with racism from their peers and teachers despite being good, normal intelligent children, you will see it through their eyes and experiences. 2nd generation kids usually understand 🤷🏾‍♀️

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Eeeeeeeh hold on there…

If some bad shyt happens they’ll smile in your face and wave from across the street while their cousins you’ve never seen before kick in your door/windows at 10pm.

I’ll admit they ain’t all bad :hubie: , but when we’re talking about actual survival you should already know white folks will be the first ones choosing sides.

🤚🏻 🤚🏻 <— this side, to be clear

That is the thing though.
Would you not choose your own cousin over a stranger or another race?

Is that not human?
Would you not join with blk people over white people?
Do you not prefer blk people?
Do you not have an admitted bias against whites, indians etc?

What makes a white person having a preference for whites a bad thing
Yet with you, it is not?

Again, I strongly believe in EQUAL rights. Total fairness.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yes, humans will be betray each other.

However when different types of people are grouped together, they section off into their own cliques, if you will. In this case, clique= race.

Europeans will group together to go against the Asian, the African, etc. Then, when they are done handling the “other” cliques/races, they will go back to warring amongst themselves.

They don’t see the content of your character. They see your skin and recognize you as an “other”.

You might not get it, but if you raise your kids here and they deal with racism from their peers and teachers despite being good, normal intelligent children, you will see it through their eyes and experiences. 2nd generation kids usually understand 🤷🏾‍♀️

I gave the example of election time in Jamaica.
Folks will commit atrocities.
Blk people against blk people.

Is not everything you describing human traits?

Is white evil different from blk evil?
Even if the actions are 100% similar