New Civil War Map just dropped.....

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You fled from a black country and chose to live in a place that's 90% white. This is why I ignore your opinion, bc you move antithetical to us.

You in America, get comfortable with violence. Wp will smile in your face and turn right around and betray you. We learned this from our elders, catch up.

When I left the beautiful country area of Jamaica. Trees everywhere, rivers, beaches, nice people.

Then went to kingston at election time wherein folks were scared the guys from the other neighborhood would LITERALLY invade our community, burn houses, and do whatever they wished.
That was scary.

Point?
What is the difference between those political savages and klan members who did the same to blk folk in America?
They are simply human beings who are fukd up

So no, I do not think all white people are racist or hate them all.
I have seen blk folks do evil stuff against other blk folks.

Humans will betray you. Humans are hateful.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Meanwhile China is watching like

38305e13d0e6edce7f61cbae92430032_w200.gif

And Russia. We’re already at their desired state of disjointedness

God forbid something happened where we’d need to come together. We would not be able. ‘Don’t Look Up’ is an amazing piece of satire for that reason. We would literally politicize human survival at this point

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
When I left the beautiful country area of Jamaica. Trees everywhere, rivers, beaches, nice people.

Then went to kingston at election time wherein folks were scared the guys from the other neighborhood would LITERALLY invade our community, burn houses, and do whatever they wished.
That was scary.

Point?
What is the difference between those political savages and klan members who did the same to blk folk in America?
They are simply human beings who are fukd up

So no, I do not think all white people are racist or hate them all.
I have seen blk folks do evil stuff against other blk folks.

Humans will betray you. Humans are hateful.
That's cool or whatever, but that's not how it works here. This is not a black country. We don't have black gangs cliqued in with politicians. This is a different playing field and you should familiarize yourself with the game.

I don't personally live by the code that humans are shyt. I live in reality where bp may have petty schemes but wp have huge, over arching, societal schemes. Bp might rob you, wp figuring out how to blot out the sun. There's a difference and its disingenuous to deny it.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Federal government’s only role should be upholding the rights of citizens within the union and providing a common national defense
Example: while traveling across states you get pulled over in Minnesota and cop holds you for an extended period of time that is unreasonable. You file a federal complaint and federal compliance officers review their conduct. State possibly fined

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
That's cool or whatever, but that's not how it works here. This is not a black country. We don't have black gangs cliqued in with politicians. This is a different playing field and you should familiarize yourself with the game.

I don't personally live by the code that humans are shyt. I live in reality where bp may have petty schemes but wp have huge, over arching, societal schemes. Bp might rob you, wp figuring out how to blot out the sun. There's a difference and its disingenuous to deny it.

I am not disagreeing with you that some folks are racist, even klan members.
One of my white friends felt it imperative to REALLY explain to me that folks are racist around here.
I love nice architecture. Well built houses. Nice gardens.
I would be in brooklyn admiring houses all day.

She made sure to let me know that there are racists around.
This was a white woman telling me this.
Concerned I did not understand the area.

My issue in trying to be a fair person in all things, is that you cannot tell who is who.
It is impossible for all white people to be racist.
That goes against reason, and evidence.

So does one say "all white people are.........."?
Or judge each individually?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused. Is Florida in an alliance with Cali & Texas? Or is Florida with the loyalist?

And it makes a little sense why Cali & Texas would team up. They both want to be separatist, and probably have individual grievances in this movie, so they teamed up to get their individual goals achieved.

Now, they should've had NY join Cali & Texas. As I couldn't see NY being loyalist.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
So does one say "all white people are.........."
Or just individually?
frick-all-that-steve-buscemi.gif

This is a country where every single white person was, and is currently, complicit in maintaining white supremacy. Where tf did you think you were?

This is why we get annoyed with yall, real shyt. Idealism is inappropriate. We all watched Roots, where Kizzy was 'friends' with the white girl who would eventually grow into a stomp down racist. They be playing in your face. Do not trust it, even when they randomly come through when nobody else will. That's part of the game. I'm giving you generations of accumulated ADOS wisdom, I don't really care to argue about it.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
frick-all-that-steve-buscemi.gif

This is a country where every single white person was, and is currently, complicit in maintaining white supremacy. Where tf did you think you were?

This is why we get annoyed with yall, real shyt. Idealism is inappropriate. We all watched Roots, where Kizzy was 'friends' with the white girl who would eventually grow into a stomp down racist. They be playing in your face. Do not trust it, even when they randomly come through when nobody else will. That's part of the game. I'm giving you generations of accumulated ADOS wisdom, I don't really care to argue about it.

I do not think that is sensible.
Does that only work for white people?

Can blk people be generalized as such?

There was a thread today of some white people who honored their blk ancestor.
I have had many many white people show me great love and respect.
In fact the white moderator is the one who had the most mercy on an insane man.

Here is the kicker for you

Have you not said that white americans are closer to you than African/Caribbean people?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I do not think that is sensible.
Does that only work for white people?

Can blk people be generalized as such?

There was a thread today of some white people who honored their blk ancestor.
I have had many many white people show me great love and respect.
In fact the white moderator is the one who had the most mercy on an insane man.

Here is the kicker for you

Have you not said that white americans are closer to you than African/Caribbean people?

Just because somebody share your culture don't mean you gotta fw them. I'm quite certain you have factions in Jamaica, sharing the same culture, who do not fw each other.

Its a general rule for any non black person, because we are all related. New nikkas be fukking up the cipher. As you've shown itt, they have no sense of racial solidarity. Any wp who speak on a regular basis gets your heart. :mjlol:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just because somebody share your culture don't mean you gotta fw them. I'm quite certain you have factions in Jamaica, sharing the same culture, who do not fw each other.

Its a general rule for any non black person, because we are all related. New nikkas be fukking up the cipher. As you've shown itt, they have no sense of racial solidarity. Any wp who speak on a regular basis gets your heart. :mjlol:

Bolded is the main point. Human beings, doing human shyt.
Separating ourselves by stupid shyt like race, class, location.

It is the sign of a person who does not think deeply.

There is no way, you can claim to be an intellect, and group MILLIONS of human beings together.
Say they all share the same interests.

We would expect that from some trailer park racist.

Not one like yourself.

Your secret societie group, is it ran by white people?
Do not ask me which one, you know.