NEW COLI MUSIC!! "FleeZy - Do You Wanna Be? (Prod. By FleeZy)

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
New Music Finally! A cut Straight off the tape. Listen and Show love. good music only!

thank you! #DYM coming soon.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
You seem like a much more polished producer than a rapper :yeshrug:

The beat rides...if you made it :salute: real talk...

the bars are not bad but not great :ehh: (decent)...some rhymes are cliche/basic and odd choices but definitely definitely NOT BAD...I hope that makes sense

Keep going :salute:

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
You seem like a much more polished producer than a rapper :yeshrug:

The beat rides...if you made it :salute: real talk...

the bars are not bad but not great :ehh: (decent)...some rhymes are cliche/basic and odd choices but definitely definitely NOT BAD...I hope that makes sense

Keep going :salute:

appreciate the love and feedback my g! def feel you lol. Hopefully this body of work makes up for it :wow:. Ill keep you updated. appreciate that again breh!

TL15

Veteran
Daps
appreciate the love and feedback my g! def feel you lol. Hopefully this body of work makes up for it :wow:. Ill keep you updated. appreciate that again breh!

I always try to support (and at least listen) to the brehs who post on here. Never take my honesty as hate if it is negative. I would want nothing more than to give feedback that leads to an improvement. I dug the track. It sounded a little unpolished from the rap perspective but no doubt the beat fit very well with the content, you were spitting not mumbling nonsense. It sounds like something to come out of J. Cole/Dreamville's camp or something.