New Daylyt blog: Addresses Smack's blog

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
So you got 4 mill to give out to a crowd but you outside going crazy for $500?

This nikka daylyt just blogging just to blog at this point. He lied smack exposed him and he does a 23 minute blog saying really nothing just to save face. It's entertaining tho lol

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I thought this nikka was paid $7k? He only got a G for the battle?

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
it's not entertaining if you never ever know whether you can believe him.

the onstage gimmick is one thing but if you're lying about how much money you're making when nikkas can easily shut it down you just look lame

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yoo this niggga daylyt. hes a fukkin genius this niggga is never serious. lmfao

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
man this nygga is a fraud... he's a fashion photgrapher, look at his extensive vocabulary:dwillhuh:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/814692

Name: Davone L. Campbell
DOB: 2-13-85
Residence: Los Angeles

Hello everyone,
My name is Davone but I go by Day. I’m a very innovative and versatile person, I’m able to do anything I set my mind to regardless if I have the resources or not, I always end up creating paraphernalia that leave people in astonishment. That’s why I feel like its time for a change. I would like represent this new era we live in that consist of freedom, empowerment, sexuality, and beauty. I strive to be the best at what I do regardless of my upbringings and background, although I grew up in an area what most will call it “rough“, I learned how to channel away from all that by ART. I would like to surround myself with a team of people that are about loyalty, commitment, and with professional mind state. so we create a new empire of IMAGERY.
I’m looking for sophisticating, professional, prominent fashion looks.

A Little bit More About me:
I’m very humble and relaxed person. I like people feeling contented while they work with me. I feel Like you got to give people chances because you never know what that person is capable of doing to HELP you in life!!

If you would like to work with me contact me at
818-799-8989

- -----PLEASE READ CAREFULLY------
- PLEASE DON'T WASTE ME TIME
- IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL LET ME KNOW 24 HOURS BEFORE THE DAY OF THE SHOOT
- NO TFP OR TFCD
- PHOTO RETOUCHING IS ADDITIONAL
- PHOTOGRAPHY IS MY PROFESSION!!!!!

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man this nygga is a fraud... he's a fashion photgrapher, look at his extensive vocabulary:dwillhuh:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/814692

Name: Davone L. Campbell
DOB: 2-13-85
Residence: Los Angeles

Hello everyone,
My name is Davone but I go by Day. I’m a very innovative and versatile person, I’m able to do anything I set my mind to regardless if I have the resources or not, I always end up creating paraphernalia that leave people in astonishment. That’s why I feel like its time for a change. I would like represent this new era we live in that consist of freedom, empowerment, sexuality, and beauty. I strive to be the best at what I do regardless of my upbringings and background, although I grew up in an area what most will call it “rough“, I learned how to channel away from all that by ART. I would like to surround myself with a team of people that are about loyalty, commitment, and with professional mind state. so we create a new empire of IMAGERY.
I’m looking for sophisticating, professional, prominent fashion looks.

A Little bit More About me:
I’m very humble and relaxed person. I like people feeling contented while they work with me. I feel Like you got to give people chances because you never know what that person is capable of doing to HELP you in life!!

If you would like to work with me contact me at
818-799-8989

- -----PLEASE READ CAREFULLY------
- PLEASE DON'T WASTE ME TIME
- IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL LET ME KNOW 24 HOURS BEFORE THE DAY OF THE SHOOT
- NO TFP OR TFCD
- PHOTO RETOUCHING IS ADDITIONAL
- PHOTOGRAPHY IS MY PROFESSION!!!!!
extensive vocabulary but the grammer is all fukked up, this is more trolling

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not buyin that, the page was registered in 2009, before all the rap battle stuff started for him.
i dont think its battle rap hes always just been a troll. I mean the way thats even written, it doesnt sound right at all. Day isnt an immigrant. idk i could be wrong i dont know anything when it comes to this dude

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
...so you went ham and versace over $500 but now wanna claim that you dont really battle for money?:patrice:

ok but would you actually be saying this if smack aint come out and exposed you for your lies?:comeon:

I mean....you were filmed and your ass is on youtube claiming you got paid 7 stacks to battle but now....you know what.....:camby:get the hell outa here:trash: bumass negro

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This nikka Daylyt, I used to just ignore this nikka but man I been missing out. This nikka really said Mook said, I got that thing in the trunk :dead:.

Throw 4million in the crowd? :laff:

How would that have even proved, money isnt shyt. You know how chaotic that place would have gotten?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not buyin that, the page was registered in 2009, before all the rap battle stuff started for him.

I know you a casual fan as you have admitted.

You do know he has grindtime battles in 2009 right? He has been battling for a long ass time.

Dizaster has known Daylyt a long time & has said he's always been crazy

I haven't watched the blog yet, but Daylyt is into art, whether it be photography, rapping, filming, etc. He use shoot his own smack type dvd's. Basically he's most likely pursued jobs that weren't your typical 9-5