New Daylyt blog: Addresses Smack's blog

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
I know you a casual fan as you have admitted.

You do know he has grindtime battles in 2009 right? He has been battling for a long ass time.

Dizaster has known Daylyt a long time & has said he's always been crazy

I haven't watched the blog yet, but Daylyt is into art, whether it be photography, rapping, filming, etc. He use shoot his own smack type dvd's. Basically he's most likely pursued jobs that weren't your typical 9-5

i think we are saying the same thing.. dude is a trolll..

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
...so you went ham and versace over $500 but now wanna claim that you dont really battle for money?:patrice:

ok but would you actually be saying this if smack aint come out and exposed you for your lies?:comeon:

I mean....you were filmed and your ass is on youtube claiming you got paid 7 stacks to battle but now....you know what.....:camby:get the hell outa here:trash: bumass negro

Its not the money, its the principle.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Master troll. More than half of that blog is :duck: Im not even going to entertain watching it.

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Daylyt has been saying he will battle the big names for free for a while he just wanted to battle it wasn't bout the money

He is clearly lying at all times that's his gimmick look how he was dressed at sm3 that shyt was a gimmick

That nikka Aktive though that nikka look like he dead serious all the time lol

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
...so you went ham and versace over $500 but now wanna claim that you dont really battle for money?:patrice:

A little extreme of an example but picture this. Imagine a person you kind of cool with comes up to you and says kill your nikka for 2 stacks. And when I say nikka I mean you and him are basically brothers type nikka. Now imagine Jay-Z does the same thing except he's giving you 4 mil(for jokes if you get it).

And let's say you take Jay-Z' offer. Do you think your nikka would be like "at least you got more money outta dis shyt mane":duck:? No the fact that you would betray your nikka regardless of the money is the point.

Basically it's the principle, the context not the content and whatever cliches you can think of.

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
A little extreme of an example but picture this. Imagine a person you kind of cool with comes up to you and says kill your nikka for 2 stacks. And when I say nikka I mean you and him are basically brothers type nikka. Now imagine Jay-Z does the same thing except he's giving you 4 mil(for jokes if you get it).

And let's say you take Jay-Z' offer. Do you think your nikka would be like "at least you got more money outta dis shyt mane":duck:? No the fact that you would betray your nikka regardless of the money is the point.

Basically it's the principle, the context not the content and whatever cliches you can think of.
:what:....just leave it alone brah, its not that deep..

daylyt is a bumass dude that overreacted and played himself so smack had to expose him...:ehh:

if the rest of us dont see it or understand whats going on I say leave it alone, aint no conspiracy, plus if its about
principles why is it none of these dudes actually have any integrity?...its not that deep anyway so:manny:

Singh

All Star
Daps
Smack fukked up by disabling the comments for his video regarding Math/Hitman/Day. (Smack's video has 106,003 views)

Day's response video has 158,674 views

DayLyt wins again (most viewed video on his page)

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Smack fukked up by disabling the comments for his video regarding Math/Hitman/Day. (Smack's video has 106,003 views)

Smack fukked up having 50k less views when his channel views are probably approaching 25 million? And if you believe Daylyt over smack... Don't know what to tell you. It's either a greater interest in theatrics or just being gullible.

Daylyt could very well be serious about battling the best for free. I don't care because I would rather watch TODD than son.

Singh

All Star
Daps
Smack fukked up having 50k less views when his channel views are probably approaching 25 million? And if you believe Daylyt over smack... Don't know what to tell you. It's either a greater interest in theatrics or just being gullible.

Daylyt could very well be serious about battling the best for free. I don't care because I would rather watch TODD than son.

I think you got shyt fukked up breh

1) I felt that smack fukked up by disabling video comments because dudes were going to shyt on Day if comments were active on that URL video, However dudes went to Day's OWN page to trash him on his response video to Smack (got him MORE views). I was not trying to say that he gets more views than URL as a whole.
2) I don't believe shyt that Day says at all I just think he's a master troll who plots out his shyt to always be in a Win/Win situation,
3) DayLyt > The Other Da Don

Last edited:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
:what:....just leave it alone brah, its not that deep..

daylyt is a bumass dude that overreacted and played himself so smack had to expose him...:ehh:

if the rest of us dont see it or understand whats going on I say leave it alone, aint no conspiracy, plus if its about
principles why is it none of these dudes actually have any integrity?...its not that deep anyway so:manny:

this.

your joking right?