The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
stillimage2-16x9-1.jpg

stillimage1-16x9-1.jpg

stillimage6-16x9-1.jpg

stillimage4-16x9-1.jpg

Lexus has revealed a few more pictures of the electric car that’ll ‘revive’ the spirit of the V10-engined LFA. There’s no name just yet, but there will be before it arrives in 2030.

It’s just one of a slew of next-generation battery-electric cars Lexus is planning on building by the start of the next decade, though this one’s special because it’s an electric car that Lexus promises will be great to drive.

The as-yet unnamed electric supercar will get solid state batteries that’ll allow for a cruising range of over 430 miles (700km), and a 0-62mph time “in the low two-second range”. Good, solid numbers.

Lexus says it’ll feature a “unique driving experience founded on linear vehicle responses that are constantly faithful to the driver’s intentions, with seamless connection of deceleration, steering and acceleration at all times”. Sounds good.

Looks good too, Lexus telling us this car “symbolises the future of the brand”. A future where the spirit of the LFA lives on…

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
The LFA is the best super car that didn’t sell. Came at the wrong time. Now these suckers cost almost double what they originally cost because now people realize it’s an damn good car.
I fukking loved the LFA. I drove it during a trip and man let me tell :noah:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Pass. Looks like its all electric. It's not a v10 but "inspired" by the v10 LFA