New FSU logo-UPDATED New Uniforms

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I can't either. I'm hoping they look better in-game. With that said, I do like the all gold helmet.

ec

Just came across this pic of Jameis. Home unis actually look good.

Bk-3Z0dIgAA3tXA.jpg

:snoop:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
practice-o.gif

We taking about Miami and FSU
and I personally don't count ships won before desegregation

Once Winston leave y'all will go back to mediocrity ask UF (Tebow)

FSU is too stacked to fall off the way UF did. Urban's offense was too dependent on Tebow and Harvin Jimbo gets all his QB's into the league. You gotta understand FSU has been a factor since 2011 and if not for an insane amount of injuries in 11 could be going for 4 straight top 10 finishes this season. As long as Jimbo doesn't turn into 02 Bowden overnight FSU will be a top 5-10 team for years to come. The comp in the ACC isn't on FSU's level when FSU is clicking on all cylinders.

As long as Jimbo and staff keep feasting on OL and DL talent FSU is gonna be a factor no matter if the ghost of Chris Rix came back to play QB in 2016.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
FSU is too stacked to fall off the way UF did. Urban's offense was too dependent on Tebow and Harvin Jimbo gets all his QB's into the league. You gotta understand FSU has been a factor since 2011 and if not for an insane amount of injuries in 11 could be going for 4 straight top 10 finishes this season. As long as Jimbo doesn't turn into 02 Bowden overnight FSU will be a top 5-10 team for years to come. The comp in the ACC isn't on FSU's level when FSU is clicking on all cylinders.

As long as Jimbo and staff keep feasting on OL and DL talent FSU is gonna be a factor no matter if the ghost of Chris Rix came back to play QB in 2016.

You got to admit Winston is a special breed once in the life time player it will be interesting when he leaves :ohhh:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
practice-o.gif

We taking about Miami and FSU
and I personally don't count ships won before desegregation

Once Winston leave y'all will go back to mediocrity ask UF (Tebow)

No knock on Miami and its past success but that's what it is the past. If you wanna talk since Jimbo took over Miami has been his bytch that's with Ponder,EJ and now Winston running the offense. It might be 5 to 5 before you know so then what will U fans gonna hang their hat on?

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
You got to admit Winston is a special breed once in the life time player it will be interesting when he leaves :ohhh:

It's gonna suck losing him after this season most likely but the show gotta go on. I got trust in Jimbo coaching up the QB position. I was sold on him after he got noodle arm Ponder drafted the 1st round. I'll start worrying about FSU whenever the defense falls off. The difference between FSU and Miami the past 4 years begins and ends with the defenses. Miami fukking up on that side of the ball and won't make the next step until they recruit better and get a DC in there that has a clue what to do. FSU been a top 5 defense for 3 years running im not sweating Pruitt bailing on us we got too much depth to not remain a top 5-10 D this season.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
No knock on Miami and it's past success but that's what it is the past. If you wanna talk since Jimbo took over Miami has been his bytch that's with Ponder,EJ and now Winston running the offense. It might be 5 to 5 before you know so then what will U fans gonna hang their hat on?

:camby:
Maybe 4 is Winston handle business this year and don't leave. Jimbo is that dude no lie but Ponder and EJ aint Winston high pick in the draft don't mean shyt if you aint producing. Ill be at spring game tomorrow tempted to wear hurricanes gear but ill have the burner on me too I don't wanna catch a charge :demonic:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
It's gonna suck losing him after this season most likely but the show gotta go on. I got trust in Jimbo coaching up the QB position. I was sold on him after he got noodle arm Ponder drafted the 1st round. I'll start worrying about FSU whenever the defense falls off. The difference between FSU and Miami the past 4 years begins and ends with the defenses. Miami fukking up on that side of the ball and won't make the next step until they recruit better and get a DC in there that has a clue what to do. FSU been a top 5 defense for 3 years running im not sweating Pruitt bailing on us we got too much depth to not remain a top 5-10 D this season.

Defensive recruiting is solid except for DT without those the D is wide open and the scheme they run is horrible its built for the deep ball. When Winston went deep it got picked when he went short it was open season :snoop:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
:camby:
Maybe 4 is Winston handle business this year and don't leave. Jimbo is that dude no lie but Ponder and EJ aint Winston high pick in the draft don't mean shyt if you aint producing. Ill be at spring game tomorrow tempted to wear hurricanes gear but ill have the burner on me too I don't wanna catch a charge :demonic:

My expectations weren't high on Ponder or EJ next level anyway to be honest. If the cats don't produce next level it's on them. :yeshrug:

Has Miami had a QB get drafted in the past 10 years?

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
My expectations weren't high on Ponder or EJ next level anyway to be honest. If the cats don't produce next level it's on them. :yeshrug:

Has Miami had a QB get drafted in the past 10 years?

Brock Berlin too short
Kyle Wright :mjlol:

Kirby Freeman :snoop: But he did come to Doak and won

Robert Marve :childplease:

Jacory Harris:shaq2:

Stephen Morris :scusthov:

But Kevin Olsen :lawd:
Kaaya :banderas:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Defensive recruiting is solid except for DT without those the D is wide open and the scheme they run is horrible its built for the deep ball. When Winston went deep it got picked when he went short it was open season :snoop:

Yeah your DL to me is too light FSU OL be gashing y'all with the run game. Freeman could've made an NFL highlight reel off the 12 and 13 games vs y'all alone. :lolbron:

FSU had that same problem before Jimbo took over if Miami gets beefed up in the middle of the DL they will improve. Miami hasn't had a defense that was feared since 05 probably they have some solid players but too many weak spots/coaches drag everyone else down.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yeah your DL to me is too light FSU OL be gashing y'all with the run game. Freeman could've made an NFL highlight reel off the 12 and 13 games vs y'all alone. :lolbron:

FSU had that same problem before Jimbo took over if Miami gets beefed up in the middle of the DL they will improve. Miami hasn't had a defense that was feared since 05 probably they have some solid players but too many weak spots/coaches drag everyone else down.

Freeman was that dude fukking Randy Shannon refused to recruit out of Central hate that fukker

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Freeman was that dude fukking Randy Shannon refused to recruit out of Central hate that fukker

Who fukked up Miami football more Coker or Shannon be honest? From the outside I can't really say if I had to flip a coin I'd say Shannon he was around the entire timeframe. :ehh:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Who fukked up Miami football more Coker or Shannon be honest? From the outside I can't really say if I had to flip a coin I'd say Shannon he was around the entire timeframe. :ehh:

I say its a tie both let good ass players leave south florida Coker had no discipline Shannon was just clueless some our biggest loses ever came when he was the coach had 1 good recruiting year

Coker was in a bad position 05 we had a top D but offense was ass after megatron shytted on us we went down hill then LSU fukked us in our ass :why: 06 after the FIU brawl I knew Coker was out

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I say its a tie both let good ass players leave south florida Coker had no discipline Shannon was just clueless some our biggest loses ever came when he was the coach had 1 good recruiting year

Coker was in a bad position 05 we had a top D but offense was ass after megatron shytted on us we went down hill then LSU fukked us in our ass :why: 06 after the FIU brawl I knew Coker was out

That was a terrible era for FSU and Miami they dug they own grave and let Urban come in and :ufdup: for a good 5 years. Rank these garbage ass QB's from FSU and Miami from a 5 year span then ask yourself why the fukk both schools fell off a cliff.

Adrian McPherson (pissed away his career)
Xavier Lee
Drew Weatherford
Wyatt Sexton
Kyle Wrong
Kirby Freeman
Robert Marve
Jacory Harris

All garbage :camby: